Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SPAM!!! - Project boat for sale - Cheap!

brianwhiteboy
    First off I have no pictures (but will work on getting some) ....so let me paint a picture of my boat for you.
    I have a 74' Gencraft (sp?) boat which is just like a Southwind hull. I've heard that Gencraft is Southwind and vice versa but that's been covered in another thread.
    It has a 455 Olds that runs extremely sweet and a Berekely JC pump that runs strong. It has back to back buckets that are in decent condition...no tears. This is a RUNNING boat...the only problem is that it needs a paint job. I had the brilliant idea to try and sand down to the original gel and re-paint...being a quarter of the way through the sanding job I now have a baby on the way and my boat is sitting way beyond the back burner.
    It sits on a tandem axle trailer (forgot the make) that needs to be completely re-wired (you can thank my chocolate lab puppy for that ) but the tires/wheels/bunks are in good shape.
    This boat does need some TLC but once again, it is a running boat!! You could take it out to the lake right now and run it all day...except it's got half a paint job (a shitty one at that). It's currently registered til 2005. Both titles are clear and in my possession.
    First $1500 takes it. Please email me if you have any questions.
    BWhite@chiptonross.com
    river_brian@sbcglobal.net
    Brian

25Elmn8r
    Pics would help! I am looking for a project

Havasu Hangin'
    Originally posted by 25Elmn8r
    Pics would help! I am looking for a project
    Any particular paint scheme in mind?

25Elmn8r
    Originally posted by Havasu Hangin'
    Any particular paint scheme in mind?
    I was thinking something with Checkers!!
    I don't know, I think it would be nice to have a boat at the house again. Something to build. It is kind of boring not having a project going all the time.

HOSS
    Where`s the PIC?

Havasu Hangin'
    Originally posted by 25Elmn8r
    I don't know, I think it would be nice to have a boat at the house again. Something to build. It is kind of boring not having a project going all the time.
    You can come over and work on mine any time you feel the urge...
    ...no charge!

brianwhiteboy
    give me a few minutes to post a picture.....I only have one or two and they're not that great anyways...but something is better than nothing right
    besides, i'm fighting to get time in on the computer tonight..my 6 year old step daughter thinks her Barbie game is just tooooo important
    Brian

BoatPI
    It is a Gemcraft, and in Anaheim. And yes the same makers as Southwind. Good boats back in the 70' and 60's. Most were on a Road Runner trailer. I have seen many of them.

brianwhiteboy
    know anybody that wants it? runs reaaaaal good, just looks shitty and needs some TLC.

if someone can post the pics in this thread..that would be cool. Otherwise check out the post in Just Jets (someone picked up my slack and posted them over there!)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast