Thread: Ok Old Rigger

likwidsukr
    original quote by Old rigger:
    (((Hey likwidsukr,
    what's the height of that transom? From the keel to the parting line of the hull and deck? Just wondering for another reason.
    Spectra brent sent me a Tahiti ad from '72 I think that I was looking for. It has a Tahiti Boss 21, a spectra splash, with a 300 pound model on the deck in a bathing suit. 'Miss Tahiti' they call her and the add asks 'ever been in Tahiti?' Very cool. I'm gonna take it over to hackjobs and see if he'll scan it for me and I'll send you a copy. Anyway, in the small print on the add it refers to your boat as the "22 Offshore". How long is that thing down the center?)))
    It is killing me! What did you need the measurment on my boat for. Damn I tried to let it go but shit, my nosey ass won't let it.
    Did you get the pic from Spectrabrent?

1Bahnerjet
    Spectra brent sent me a Tahiti ad from '72 I think that I was looking for. It has a Tahiti Boss 21, a spectra splash, with a 300 pound model on the deck in a bathing suit. 'Miss Tahiti' they call her and the add asks 'ever been in Tahiti?' Very cool. I'm gonna take it over to hackjobs and see if he'll scan it for me and I'll send you a copy
    =============================
    Thought I've seen all the Tahiti ad's, Don't remember that one (and I'm sure I would)

likwidsukr
    Originally posted by 1Bahnerjet
    Spectra brent sent me a Tahiti ad from '72 I think that I was looking for. It has a Tahiti Boss 21, a spectra splash, with a 300 pound model on the deck in a bathing suit. 'Miss Tahiti' they call her and the add asks 'ever been in Tahiti?' Very cool. I'm gonna take it over to hackjobs and see if he'll scan it for me and I'll send you a copy
    =============================
    Thought I've seen all the Tahiti ad's, Don't remember that one (and I'm sure I would)
    I heard it was a BIG hit in its day! LMAO!!

SPECTRABRENT
    Where is the ad?
    Brent

likwidsukr
    If you do not have it SB then Old rigger does?
    That is what I am to understand LOL!! It don't matter it will pop up.

likwidsukr
    Originally posted by likwidsukr
    original quote by Old rigger:
    (((Hey likwidsukr,
    what's the height of that transom? From the keel to the parting line of the hull and deck? Just wondering for another reason.
    Spectra brent sent me a Tahiti ad from '72 I think that I was looking for. It has a Tahiti Boss 21, a spectra splash, with a 300 pound model on the deck in a bathing suit. 'Miss Tahiti' they call her and the add asks 'ever been in Tahiti?' Very cool. I'm gonna take it over to hackjobs and see if he'll scan it for me and I'll send you a copy. Anyway, in the small print on the add it refers to your boat as the "22 Offshore". How long is that thing down the center?)))
    It is killing me! What did you need the measurment on my boat for. Damn I tried to let it go but shit, my nosey ass won't let it.
    Did you get the pic from Spectrabrent?
    Ol rigger you out there?

Here's a brochure shot of the 21 Boss Cruiser.....
    http://www.roostwear.com/br/tahbr3.jpg
    http://www.roostwear.com/in/cover12.jpg

likwidsukr
    Thanks roost I still want a hitch cover!!! Waiting for the wife to get!!!!!!
    I copied the brochure thanks!!!!

likwidsukr
    You here OR ?

likwidsukr
    Originally posted by SPECTRABRENT
    Where is the ad?
    Brent http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...ttifat-med.JPG