Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Circumcision Opinions....

78Eliminator
    Blown472 just posted an article about circumcision and it got me thinking. My sister had a baby a while back and she decided to not know the sex until birth. The baby turned out to be a girl, but she said that there was NO WAY she would have the baby circumcised, should it have been a boy.
    What are your opinions on this? I know that in my heart that it seems pretty cruel to take a new born baby and cut him up. What kind of an introduction to the world is that? And another thing, is that perhaps you could leave it the way it is since he can always opt to have the procedure done later.
    My sister said she watched some movies of the process being performed and after she saw the screaming babies and the pain the poor little fellas have to endure, that she would never subject her child to that.
    Anyway, I got in an argument with my girlfriend about this the other day. She is Jewish and in their religion, it is a very important thing. In fact, you are not even considered Jewish if you are not circumsized. I told her that as a woman, she has no right to say. She does not have a penis and had no idea of the pain you coud feel in that area. I told her, sarcastically, that if she takes a razor and cuts a small portion of her privates off, then she can have an opinion. Now I want YOUR opinions.....

Blown 472
    I went thru this when we had our son and was told because they are so small and new they wont remember it, I was not allowed to watch but he doesn't seem to remember it or have any problems about it, do you?

spectratoad
    I can't recall any pain in that area from that procedure. I think it kind of dresses the little guy up too. I have two boys and they both had it done and they seem to so far be pretty mentally balanced.

jbtrailerjim
    My wife and had to make that decision when we had both of our boy's. The doctor told us while it is painful for the baby. They will have no memory of it. We had both of them circumcised. I know I have no memory of it so it really was not that hard of a decision for me and my wife to make. Plus I didn't want them to grow up with dick's that look's like a cigar.

gnarley
    I'd leave it as nature intended, it is there fore a reason. We don't use our pinky fingers much so why not just cut them off? & heck while were at it we don't use any of our toes either right? So why not get rid of them to?

rivercrazy
    I also think its cruel and un-necessary. Nature put it there for a reason. And to take it without that person's consent is just plain wrong. Give the person the right to make that choice when they are old enough to decide for themself

Dribble
    They had to use a very sharp machete on me.

78Eliminator
    Originally posted by Blown 472
    I went thru this when we had our son and was told because they are so small and new they wont remember it, I was not allowed to watch but he doesn't seem to remember it or have any problems about it, do you?
    So by that logic, if they don't remember it, then it isn't painful? Yeah, I don't remember it either but my mom says she was there and I was screaming. I think if you don't have the balls to be there with the baby, then you shouldn't subject him to it.
    Also, here is another question to ponder. When you are circumcised, the forskin which covers the tip is removed. One would think that now that it is removed and your unit is free to bounce around in your underwear, the area that was once protected by the skin before is now exposed. Perhaps this desensitizes the tip and makes sex a little less pleasurable. Now, I enjoy sex just as much as the next guy, but what if leaving it on makes it better. That is the gift that keeps on giving......

al cole'holic
    If you are going to be the kind of parents that are gonna clean that sweater until your kid is in his teens (to ensure no infections and shiat like that), then by all means don't whack it...and if you do have it whacked, make sure you tell the doc to leave him with something to brag about

Freak
    Originally posted by 78Eliminator
    So by that logic, if they don't remember it, then it isn't painful? Yeah, I don't remember it either but my mom says she was there and I was screaming. I think if you don't have the balls to be there with the baby, then you shouldn't subject him to it.
    Also, here is another question to ponder. When you are circumcised, the forskin which covers the tip is removed. One would think that now that it is removed and your unit is free to bounce around in your underwear, the area that was once protected by the skin before is now exposed. Perhaps this desensitizes the tip and makes sex a little less pleasurable. Now, I enjoy sex just as much as the next guy, but what if leaving it on makes it better. That is the gift that keeps on giving......
    LOL! I need some de-sensation for extended pleasure of the act.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast