Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Braided Hoses

superdave013
    I cut the hose with a big pair of snips. 502jet gave ood advice on maping things out too. Sometimes that is the hardest part. I know when I do a home plumbing project I make more then a few trips to home depot.
    I know I'm kinda far but I would be willing to set some time aside if you would want to bring your project down. That way we could map it all out. It makes it easier if you are close to the parts bins. That way you can try different combinations of hose ends and adapters to come up with the most sano routing.
    I'll also show you how I put the hose ends together. I do it all day every day and don't get cut by the hose.

Wicked Performance Boats
    I cut the hose with a big pair of snips. 502jet gave ood advice on maping things out too. Sometimes that is the hardest part. I know when I do a home plumbing project I make more then a few trips to home depot.
    I know I'm kinda far but I would be willing to set some time aside if you would want to bring your project down. That way we could map it all out. It makes it easier if you are close to the parts bins. That way you can try different combinations of hose ends and adapters to come up with the most sano routing.
    I'll also show you how I put the hose ends together. I do it all day every day and don't get cut by the hose.
    Superdave, I clicked on this [Sweet Performance Products, S.S. Braided Hose /AN Fittings] and it doesn't work. Budlight

superdave013
    thanks for the heads up. server must be down or something.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123