Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Deck Boat

Havasu Cig
    We just got back from Havasu and saw Advantages new deck boat (I think it is a 34').
    We were eating lunch at Barley Brothers and it idled throught the Channel. The thing was HUGE!!!
    The only problems I see with it are that the deck was very high above the water (like a talle deck Eliminator / Skater ect...) this might pose a problem getting on and off the bow when beaching. The side door entry and exit was also very high above the water line.
    I wish I could have gotten a closer look.
    BTW: we stopped by Conquest and Keith was very cool and showed us around the shop. Still one of my favorite deck boats.

BADBLOWN572
    34' is a big party cat. Sure hope that it has twins in it. I don't know if I would want a party cat that big. Might as well buy a houseboat.

Havasu Cig
    It had twins, and I could be wrong on 34', but I heard that they were working on a 34' and was definitely in that range.
    The boat looked like it had LOTS of deck space.

BADBLOWN572
    Thing better come equipped with its own dance floor and stripper pole with that amount of room.

Party Cat
    The new Party Cat is a '34..... and is set up for twins....I dunnno about the one you saw, but the 1st one built had twin 900 hp motors in it.... Here's a pic of one from their website...
    http://www.advantageboats.com/image/...y/MVC-004S.JPG

Havasu_Dreamin
    That boat sits pretty tall in the water, as HC said. Hope they give you some type of ladder to use that side door otherwise it is useless.

Havasu Cig
    The boat i saw said "Advatage" on the side, but It looked just like the one above.
    As you can see it is very tall. For a lake boat I would think a cut down version would work better. Just my.02.

sofa king smooth
    Yes that is the new 34.The boat ran 130 on gps Saturday, and was said to have a little left.My friend drove the first one and said it accelerated like a rocket.The boat has twin Teague fuel injected single whippled 850's with Teague xrs.

Kilrtoy
    Damn you need a hook and ladder to get in and out of that monster boat.
    I hope they dont drive around and Smoosh other boats like big foot does on land.....

larryc
    I saw it on Saturday. We where out for a spin in our RC-28 and ran a couple 15X Passes by them they said they liked it when one of their boys stopped by the shop today. I can tell you the twin engine deck boats are the way to go we have had the Luxury Cat out for a little over a year. Here is a shot of a new twin engine we are doing as it arrived from our lam shop to our rigging shop.
    Larry Carpenter
    E-Ticket Boats
    www.eticketboats.com
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...re_192-med.jpg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast