Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425 LastLast

Thread: NW bunch at the Rorks on the 15th

malcolm
    I'm not sure where the actual who^e status kicks in. We may have to check in at the sandbar to find out.
    Gayleen just came back from the store, with some brats. She did skip the jalapenos though.

Blown Away
    This is JeaLynn, thanks for all the concern about my hair!!! :rollside: . I actualley had no clue that I waz about to be scalped.... :yuk: I was just having a good ol time in Johns boat not a care in the world, until I saw the look on Tony's face, when John was attempting to fire his boat. It was great! I just want to say that everyone was soooooooo cool, I was not sure what to expect, and Tony & I are very happy it went so well! All the girls are really nice. Anyways I think we are going to have a blast all summer.
    Talk to you soon
    Misses Tony

Captain Assin' Off
    Great time folks! Jesus John, sweet shack you have, P.C. and I were on our best behavoir last night, we hardly even talked to each other, but that's probably what saved us from another "episode" The "Party Orginizer" designation for J.R. works for me, so long as when we have the get-together at our place, he cooks!
    All the food was mav., Kim sends her apologies for biting the rooster tail out of the cake! ( I really have to watch her sometimes!) We made the fairy, late trip, sat in line for 45 minutes, so we made out the whole time, wish I'd bought a crew cab! Next time we bring the Tahoe!
    Today's Easter, so to all, a Hoppy Easter, we had a blast! I won't have the Yaki Grill done in time for the shindig here, but we have two BBQ's on the deck, so we have to set a date that is convienient, also, it should be on a boating weekend, that everyone wants to bring the boats, we'll boat, and BBQ after. Lots of parking here, the neighborhood has been beaten into submission, so on street parking of boats is cool. Hell it'd almost be a boat show! Hasta!--Matt& Kim

Just be thankful she took the bite out of the roostertail instead of the green boat. If she did, she'd have a green mouth and you'd have a green mouth from making out with her.
    Then when people saw Droppy with his green mouth, well, you get the visual. (not that there's anything wrong with that)......... :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
    Bash someday at Matt and Kims sounds good to us, count us in. Take care and thanks again

She did skip the jalapenos though.
    Whimps

Gayleen
    Whimps
    What are you talking about? You did not give me the receipe, so I did not know what to get.
    John and Jan, had a great time. I only remember about half the drive home, slept through the rest. Your house is sweet, and definately get the bathroom award.

1968Droptop
    Then when people saw Droppy with his green mouth, well, you get the visual. (not that there's anything wrong with that)......... :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
    Bash someday at Matt and Kims sounds good to us, count us in. Take care and thanks again
    Yup, still have the green on the finger today :rollside:, but NO green on the tongue :yuk: thankfully. I worked the green off of my tongue last night when we got home .
    Let's get a date set for Matt n Kin's place.......

1968Droptop
    Yup, still have the green on the finger today :rollside:, but NO green on the tongue :yuk: thankfully. I worked the green off of my tongue last night when we got home .
    Let's get a date set for Matt n Kim's place.......

Ultra Compulsive
    I should've stuck around...rides in the boat!!!woooohooooo...thanks for having me over John, was nice to be with fellow boaters again. Love the shin dig, hope you have another so I can bring the wife.
    Well...got more packin to do for Coz, talk to you guys when I get back

I should've stuck around...rides in the boat!!!woooohooooo...thanks for having me over John, was nice to be with fellow boaters again. Love the shin dig, hope you have another so I can bring the wife.
    Well...got more packin to do for Coz, talk to you guys when I get back
    Bring us back some sun and sand would ya? Have fun and thanks again....