Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: New 300XS ---

ClownRoyal
    Okay -- The much heralded 300XS recently at the Miami boat show... Been to the Mercury racing site and see that Spectre twin but haven't seen any REAL WORLD numbers... I know that Tunnel T is slated for a F26 with these as is ClownRoyal with a F29...
    Will find out in August. Dave is rigging mine and another F29 at the same time. First DCBs with the new 300XSs. I love the fuel economy numbers. Just hope the boat goes fast enough to stay up with you. You will have to give me a heads start though

TUNNEL T
    CLOWN ROYAL, hey those pics you posted the other day were great ! as for your motors of choice ,i don't think mercury is going to go backwards on the performance scale even if these are clean burning motors.i was in s.d. at daves last mon, brian said he was going to call merc on our motors he said there are six of them ordered ,i take it two of them are yours two are mine who's getting the other two! when is your boat going in the mold or when are you expected to pick it up! TUNNEL T

ClownRoyal
    CLOWN ROYAL, hey those pics you posted the other day were great ! as for your motors of choice ,i don't think mercury is going to go backwards on the performance scale even if these are clean burning motors.i was in s.d. at daves last mon, brian said he was going to call merc on our motors he said there are six of them ordered ,i take it two of them are yours two are mine who's getting the other two! when is your boat going in the mold or when are you expected to pick it up! TUNNEL T
    Hey Tunnel T,
    Thanks for the compliment. Your are right...2 are yours, 2 are mine and the other two are for Patyaught who is getting an F29. Our F29s are going in mold Junish with delivery in August here at Havi. Can't wait. Seeing all the DCBs last weekend was great.
    Will you be at the Regatta in June? We will be.

Kilrtoy
    SHE'S A CLOSE !!!!!!!
    Is the boat out and on the water yet

Patyacht
    i was in s.d. at daves last mon, brian said he was going to call merc on our motors he said there are six of them ordered ,i take it two of them are yours two are mine who's getting the other two! when is your boat going in the mold or when are you expected to pick it up! TUNNEL T
    I've got the other 2 on order. Getting excited, can't wait...
    I think Dave's going to be doing mine and Clown Royal's together.

TUNNEL T
    Is the boat out and on the water yet
    miguel ,no not yet ,stinkin illmors probably cost all of us another week or two ! brian said this week or first part of next! gettin antsy . probably not gonna make the regatta this year but i'll guarantee we'll be there for sure next year !

ClownRoyal
    miguel ,no not yet ,stinkin illmors probably cost all of us another week or two ! brian said this week or first part of next! gettin antsy . probably not gonna make the regatta this year but i'll guarantee we'll be there for sure next year !
    Come to the regatta anyway. Dave will set you up with a ride.

Kilrtoy
    NO SHIT,
    You know own the worlds best, You have to show it off

TUNNEL T
    i'm f@#$n tired of RIDING IN OTHER PEOPLES SHIT!!!!!! i'm boycotting boating till my junk arrives ! TUNNEL T :cry:

Forkin' Crazy
    XS=Optimax=Direct injection=45% less fuel consumption at mid range cruise compared to standard fuel injection,also you never see visible smoke from exhaust.They weigh roughly the same as 300hp pro max,but about 100LBs heavier then 280 offshore.The revs will be less then the 300X so you just opt for the 1.62 lowers and go with a little more pitch.They are the only outboard that is allowed on Lake Tahoe
    What? They don't allow the ETecs? Prejudice bastards!!! No 4 stroke OBs either? No Verado? :220v:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast