Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What's The Difference Between Lord Of The Rings & Raiders Fans?

MagicMtnDan

CA Stu
    Lord of the Rings characters don't collect welfare and have a prison record?

beached 1
    Originally posted by CA Stu
    Lord of the Rings characters don't collect welfare and have a prison record?
    well, I don't collect welfare....

LUVNLIFE
    Here we go again boys. Why do you lump all the fans together. You are now calling Me and my family and some of my friends *uckin losers. Why? None of us are on welfare, have prison records or drink malt liquor. We wear our hats the right way, are all employed with good jobs and don't flash signs. We have never spit, thrown piss or thrown beer on anyone. Beer is to expensive to throw away. One main prob you have are with the gangbangers. I don't know about Oakland but when they played in L.A. they were in a very hot area. Meaning an area where several different gangs and races ran together. Now the Colosiem(?) is huge and in order to sell the place out the seats way the hell up there were sold very cheap so anybody could afford them. These people got bored and since they could not see the game had there own festivities. The bullet dodge the knife throw and the beer toss. I wasn't associated with them because I was three rows up from the field on the 50yrd line with comp tickets because of the good job I had. See don't stereotype peple because you don't know everything and next time you get your prostate checked have the Dr. remove some of the teeth from back there cause you are talking out your ass. My .02.

LUVNLIFE
    Merry Christmas to you and your family also,Titties and Beer and have a great NewYear.

JetBoatRich

Mrs Luvnlife
    Originally posted by titties and beer
    MY .02 JUST MESS'N WITH YA merry christmas
    The Mrs. still says be sure the doc checks for those teeth!!!!! It's important to get those outta there!!

LUVNLIFE
    What about what Rich? Now you are saying only Raider fans have blow up sheep? Com on it's part of the family now.

JetBoatRich
    Originally posted by LUVNLIFE
    What about what Rich? Now you are saying only Raider fans have blow up sheep? Com on it's part of the family now.
    Look what you are teaching your son to do to it
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...3Sheep-med.JPG

LUVNLIFE
    Originally posted by JetBoatRich
    Look what you are teaching your son to do to it
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...3Sheep-med.JPG
    Atta boy Josh.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast