Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst West Coast Lakes!!!

LASERRAY
    Ok, so I thieved the idea from HSW. Any Cesspools out there? Overzealous Boatcops? etc.....

rivercrazy
    Castaic.
    Perris

jbtrailerjim
    Lake Perris. Get's closed about once a summer for high bacteria level's and loaded with lake lice.:yuk:

LASERRAY
    Originally posted by jbtrailerjim
    Lake Perris. Get's closed about once a summer for high bacteria level's and loaded with lake lice.:yuk: Aren't they one in the same?

Kilrtoy
    Please Castaic is the nicest out here.
    Its just that the overzealous cops and life guards made it bad......

LASERRAY
    Originally posted by Kilrtoy
    Please Castaic is the nicest out here.
    Its just that the overzealous cops and life guards made it bad...... So what's the deal with Castaic? Did they find the money to keep it open? Or did they close it as reported?

rivercrazy
    It aint the water, location, etc.
    Its the 35mph speed limit, attitude from the lifeguards, etc. Makes it not even worth going to.

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by rivercrazy
    It aint the water, location, etc.
    Its the 35mph speed limit, attitude from the lifeguards, etc. Makes it not even worth going to.
    It is why I am sooooooooooooo glad to live up here where I have all of these lakes, rivers and the Delta to chose from.
    Boating in So Cal is not a happenin thing. You more or less have to go a few hundred miles to do any really enjoyable boating...

jbtrailerjim
    I have not boated in my boat on a lake in California in almost 10 year's. I went to Elsinore a couple of years ago to run my dad's boat and it was only to test out the new motor. So. Cal. lakes suck.

LASERRAY
    Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
    It is why I am sooooooooooooo glad to live up here where I have all of these lakes, rivers and the Delta to chose from.
    Boating in So Cal is not a happenin thing. You more or less have to go a few hundred miles to do any really enjoyable boating... I am near two decent bodies of water in Lake Casitas, and Lake Cachuma. They both suck for boating, 35mph, cannot contact the water. What a waste.:yuk:

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast