Thread: **SPAM** Bravo lower case with nose cone...

al cole'holic
    Anyone interested in a lower case with a Hydromotive nose cone??

Robbie Racer
    Do you know if it will fit a B-max upper? R/R

al cole'holic
    Robbie Racer:
    Do you know if it will fit a B-max upper? R/R I would guess no, but to be sure I would call a shop on that one.
    Also, this is only a case and has no internals!

Robbie Racer
    I will check with the Bravo Shop to see if they say it will fit or not. What are you asking for it?

DogHouse
    Can you post some pics so that we can see what kind of shape it's in? Also, how much? I happen to know someone (me cry ) who needs one after this weekend's little mishap...
    -brian

Jordy
    DogHouse:
    Also, how much? I happen to know someone (me cry ) who needs one after this weekend's little mishap...
    -brian Rut-roh...

HavasuBarney
    DogHouse:
    Can you post some pics so that we can see what kind of shape it's in? Also, how much? I happen to know someone (me cry ) who needs one after this weekend's little mishap...
    -brian Hey Brian,
    I talked with Max this morning and he told me about your deal... sorry to hear that.
    A good friend stopped by and says he can save you some $$ when it comes tome to fix it also.
    I thought you were just ducking the outboards Brian!
    I also mention it to Dean about your case Chris, might be able to work something for both of you.
    [ October 06, 2003, 11:58 AM: Message edited by: HavasuBarney ]

DogHouse
    Jordy, ya got that right, rut roh, rocks & outdrives don't mix! eek!
    Barney, ya had me skeered...
    Actually I was looking forward to giving you a good run up the river. Sure wouldn't have picked a race with any of those other rigs at Speed Alley! Any truth to the story of the red boat almost going over? He sure was hooked up nice on the pass that I saw.
    I think fixing my case is the way to go. Looks like skeg repairs are no big deal, just cut off the bad section, weld in a new piece, and go to town with an angle grinder/disk sander. Now straightening the prop shaft might be a different story... I'm sure it can be done (Max thinks so), but is it a good idea once the shaft has been compromised like that. I haven't put a dial on it yet but I'd guess that it's out about .050 or so. I'll dig out my Bravo service manual tonight and see how hard it is to get the guts out of the lower unit. I'll give you a call to see what your buddy has in mind for repairing the case too. Thanks!
    -brian
    [ October 06, 2003, 01:26 PM: Message edited by: DogHouse ]

Robbie Racer
    How much are you asking for the Bravo lower with nose cone? Do you have any pics of it?

al cole'holic
    ...sorry for the delay guys, been at the 'scru since Thursday. I will post pics up when I get home today. I am looking to get $500 for it.
    Thanks