Thread: droop snoot

bout tyme
    Anybuddy have a used place diverter droop for Berk jg pump they want to sale me. I'm rebuilding my pump and adding the hyd diverter. Would like to do it all at once. I only want to rig the hyd lines one time.

If ya don't find anyone else, I may have one for sale. It's only been on the boat for one season and looks like new (no scratches in the powerdercoating). My email address is in my profile. I should know whether or not I'm going to keep it in the next week or so.
    http://jetboat.homestead.com/files/P...diverterup.jpg

BOBALOO
    Ive got one that I used for 2 years I painted it white and had to notch the dividing fin inside for the lube cap but it is in fine shape. It also comes with the extension for the steering. I can post pix tomorrow night. Does 100$ sound good? I paid about 250$ for this. I also have a b-cut impeller and an intake grate taking up space in the garage. Make offer after pix. I am not here everyday so be patient.

BOBALOO
    I think I gave the intake grate to the guy that bought my Hallett,but I have the droop and impeller. Not sure about the condition of the impeller (had a tough time getting it off) and I'm sure the Blythe sand didnt help it but I'm no expert.

BOBALOO
    It looks like the droop is gone already,must have been a good deal for x-mas. I wont say who it is so they can surprise you the next time at the river or lake.

victorfb
    those two droops look very differant. the one made by place seems to droop much more than the other. are there many differant droops? when i picked up my hull the guy told me it really works best with a droop, but now i see there are differant ones to choose from. has anyone ever tested the differant droops available?

ChetCapoli
    For what a new one cost like an american turbine or aggressor,i wouldnt bother with a place droop(unless it's $100 like the one above). It like the diverter they make is way overpriced.
    CHET
    P.S.hey bobaloo check your pm.

likwidsukr
    Anyone got a free one to give to a real nice guy?
    LOL Hope all is having a great time over the holidays
    PS Squirtcha? A re you going to keep it? What are you asking? It might do my boat some good eay?

checkmate76
    Does anybody know if a droop will do any help for a heavy 1976 Checkmate 18' 460/berkeley jg. It seems like it could use the lift, but first before purchasing one, I would like to ask someone who might know or have used one on a checkmate. small droop?, large droop? any for sale?