Thread: Cool Weather Coming Now

JetBoatRich
    Just hit 36 outside (patio therm.) and rain is turning to Ice, kids are sitting at the window waiting for snow

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by JetBoatRich
    Just hit 36 outside (patio therm.) and rain is turning to Ice, kids are sitting at the window waiting for snow Wow,
    Not that cold here...check it out...
    Folsom Lake Weather (http://home.comcast.net/~folsomeweather/)
    The low pressure center that is bringing you the weather down there just passed over us here....

Mandelon
    San Diego is getting a pretty windy and rainy storm. Water is coming in under the doors, it is so windy. Not too much water coming down, it just is coming sideways.
    I heard Kilrtoy can do that too. Come sideways, I mean.

JetBoatRich
    Originally posted by Mandelon
    To much information from you

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by Mandelon
    San Diego is getting a pretty windy and rainy storm. Water is coming in under the doors, it is so windy. Not too much water coming down, it just is coming sideways.
    Arr Arr, I guess the legend of Kilrtoy has spread far and wide (I think he is the one spreading it though)....

SoCal_fun
    Originally posted by JetBoatRich
    Just hit 36 outside (patio therm.) and rain is turning to Ice, kids are sitting at the window waiting for snow
    Might be heading up to Fraizer park to go sledding tomorrow. Depends on the weather and such.

twistedpair
    Currently 54 and raining, supposed to drop into the 30's overnight in the next couple of days. Maybe winterizing the boat was worthwhile after all!

Kilrtoy
    Thanks Mandelon,
    I think.
    I can do it any way any how......
    but how did this come up.....

beer hunter
    It's been raining all day (Mission Viejo) and will probably be down in the upper 30's to low 40's but no snow The kids have been wanting to ride their new bikes all day, but not in all the rain Merry Christmas everyone

Mandelon
    We head for the desert in the morning...supposed to be 9" of snow going over the hill??? We'll see.