Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is a Hot Boat?

HBjet
    It would seem that EVERYONE has a different Idea of exactly what a ***boat is. I'm just curious as to what the "general consensus" would be in here.
    Some people believe that it's 18-21, gobbs of horsepower, others believe that the owner has to work on it himself as opposed to having a shop do it for him, and even others believe that offshore falls under that category..
    So what's your take on it?
    HBjet
    [This message has been edited by HBjet (edited January 09, 2002).]

Infomaniac
    "HOT" is in the eye of the beholder.

RiverDave2
    Just so long as it doesn't have a jet it has a fair chance of being a ***boat! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/wink.gif http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
    RD

Racing Ray
    [This message has been edited by Racing Ray (edited March 12, 2002).]

RiverDave2
    Ego's? We don't need no stinking Ego's.. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
    RD

HBjet
    Hmm, not to many responses in here. What, do you stern drive owners consider your boat NOT a hot boat? Or is there just no one in there to even really matter?
    HBjet

Havasu_Dreamin
    Well, I consider my boat to be a hot boat as it is from a custom builder. I think RD's is a hot boat, as I think your's, HBJet, and Froggy's are ***boats and RTJas. Now, RR's, well, that kind of goes without saying, it's a HOT BOAT! As is MrHavasuCat's DCB, I've seen that thing, and it IS a hot boat.
    Again, I think it's all in the "eye of the beholder" and we all have differing opinions. Most, practially all, of the boat pictures I have seen in here meet MY definition of a hot boat.
    HD

Infomaniac
    HBjet Trying to poke around a bit for a response? OK how about my 21' Seebold stepped V pad boat with a small block Chevy. Alpha SS drive. Runs 93 on GPS and spanks most average jet boats.
    Oh yea this is what we call the girls boat in our family. The boys boat is a blown alcohol injected Cougar v-drive tunnel.
    Both are hot boats in anyones description

Tinkerboater
    How about an 18' bayliner with a 540 and #6

n2boatin
    There is more to a hot boat than a big block blown engine, setting on a canoe, a hot boat is one you can be comfortable on for hours, a v bearth to take a nap in or room to move around in, a sink a frig. builtin coolers, tv dvd for the kiddies,twin engines the ability to go from Ft. Lauderdale to the Bahamas in less than two hours thats my idea of a hot boat ( try that in a picklefork or river rat flat bottom canoe:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast