Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Espn Football

LASERRAY
    What, No Joe Namath Tonight?
    Also, I'm tired of these broadcaster's incessive asskissing of these Professional Athletes. They're Proffesional for Christsakes! These broadcasters act so suprised when a quarterback is on target, or if they get a couple of first downs, or anything petty like that. We SHOULD hold these MILLIONAIRES to a Higher standard for performance, and these elementary accomplishments should not be held in such high regard. I think these Bozos just like to hear the sound of their own voice. Bring back announcer-free broadcasts, or maybe just thin the heard.

Kilrtoy
    I love the female broadcasters ,
    BUT
    They need to be topless when annoucing

JetBoatRich
    I don't like the ESPN coverage, your right some of the best ass kissers:yuk: they jump from one person to another, depending on who is doing well in the game.
    Joe Namth, was classic last week. I thought he was going to attack her.

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by JetBoatRich
    I don't like the ESPN coverage, your right some of the best ass kissers:yuk: they jump from one person to another, depending on who is doing well in the game.
    Joe Namth, was classic last week. I thought he was going to attack her.
    It was F'in hilarious. He was so drunk he could get his Designated driver a 502 from breathing the same air..

twistedpair
    I'm pretty much done with ESPN all together. Berman and his un-funny names for people like Troy 'duck under' Glauss and Stewart Scott's 'Boo-Yaw'
    They're in a big fight here in Vegas with Cox cuz' they want to raise rates 25% and Cox told them to suck it! I say SCREW ESPN!, I think fox could do a better job anyway.

LASERRAY
    Originally posted by twistedpair
    I'm pretty much done with ESPN all together. Berman and his un-funny names for people like Troy 'duck under' Glauss and Stewart Scott's 'Boo-Yaw'
    They're in a big fight here in Vegas with Cox cuz' they want to raise rates 25% and Cox told them to suck it! I say SCREW ESPN!, I think fox could do a better job anyway. You're right on the mark my friend. Berman's schtick is soooooo tired, with his " he could go all the way", and back, back, back:yuk: :yuk: :yuk: Time to get a new tagline FATMAN! And Stu-ee with his Disney-esk ebonics, That's so OVER! Joe Theisman- YOU SUCK!!!!!!:yuk:

JetBoatRich
    Have to Love Berman's Comb Over:yuk:

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by JetBoatRich
    Have to Love Berman's Comb Over:yuk:
    Those hairs have to be like 30" long so he can comb over and over and over.,,,,,,,

Kilrtoy
    KIANA
    Saw here at a biker ride
    Damn is she skinny

LASERRAY
    Originally posted by Kilrtoy
    KIANA
    Saw here at a biker ride
    Damn is she skinny
    She's so fine!! I would eat chili-con-carne out of her Dungbunker!!!
    :wink:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast