Thread: Download

SLAPPING_GLASS
    Can anybody help with the down loading pix here .... Is it the same as e-mailing a picture just attach file thenx again
    only 8 more hrs to go

Kim Hanson
    I'am sorry, thought someone would help you out. First thing I'am a " GUY ", just to set it straight right off the bat!
    You can use the " Browse " button on the bottom and let people download it or you can Up-Load it to the " Image " something before entering...register...upload your picture...right click- properties--left click and drag through the " URL " must be all blue...right click copy.....do your post and hit the " image box " box up above...delete what's in there and paste....your all done.............( . )( . ).............Use the paste[img], there is a / in the last box in front of the i.......( . )( . )........
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72BP_8_13_2002_44254_PM.jpg

Originally posted by Kim Hanson
    First thing I'am a " GUY ", just to set it straight right off the bat!
    There you go again sugar telling the newbies stories...

Kim Hanson
    Originally posted by Rexone
    There you go again sugar telling the newbies stories...
    Thats funny Micky, Don't start with that shit now though....this has been 3 long years and they have it now, you trying to comfuse them .....( . )( . )............

SLAPPING_GLASS
    Well of course you are a dude why would anybody think otherwise,It's not as if your name was Jody or Shannon or something like that... :-)

Kachina26
    I've always liked that Johnny Cash song.................

Kim Hanson
    Originally posted by SLAPPING_GLASS
    Well of course you are a dude why would anybody think otherwise,It's not as if your name was Jody or Shannon or something like that... :-)
    Newbie, don't push it! I don't have the time for your sorry ass, I looked and I have a spot, look's like I'am full for December ............( . )( . ).....

SLAPPING_GLASS
    Hey Kim what are you talking about dont' push it dont push what...and whats with not having time for my sorry ass shit..and you looked and have a spot for what, whats full for December??