Thread: Who's suffering from....

hoolign
    a slight..intocksshikashon......

Kim Hanson
    I'am getting there..............( . )( . )......

hoolign
    I shpuld have this stupid ass course done in 2 days then I'll get a hold of dumbass,then maybe a roadtrip northwest

Kilrtoy
    been awhile

Kim Hanson
    So what course are you taking...BOP..? That one is all new now, what's changed...smaller book I'am really sick of all the course's you have to take to work in the field, I'am sick of them! I have never had to use any of the ****ing 8 course's I need, to work on this Rig, it's a ****ing joke...covering there " ass's "...period!
    I'am not to happy with the patch latley, it's all work and no play! I really don't know how you do it!.............( . )( . )........

hoolign
    **** man,I've got 29 now, when this practical loss control leadership is done I'll have 5 more...for a total of 35,it's getting rediculous
    bop is good for another 4, first line is due this year ,as well as second line
    al these courses are for due diligance

Kim Hanson
    We go to school too much, an they think were dumb? I see us as highly trained Rig Personal! I have been in video's for rigging up a free standing rig, for a film for new ****'s that are in that field. ****ed up or what?...................( . )( . )......I'am having a hard time typing...so it's bedy by time for me