Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Phil Hendrie......

Kachina26
    Anyone listen to him on KFI am 640 in La, or any other radio station out there? Too funny! Ted from Teds' of Beverly Hills is on now.

MagicMtnDan
    By the way, in case you don't know it, Phil does all the voices on his show (he interviews himself). I laugh so hard hearing irate listeners call up to give his "guests" $hit about their statements when it's Phil saying everything.
    Hope I didn't burst anyone's bubble about him and his show.

78Eliminator
    Phil is my personal hero. I love that guy.....

78Eliminator
    Some of his personal commentary is even better than when he does tha voices.....

Kachina26
    Originally posted by MagicMtnDan
    By the way, in case you don't know it, Phil does all the voices on his show (he interviews himself). I laugh so hard hearing irate listeners call up to give his "guests" $hit about their statements when it's Phil saying everything.
    Hope I didn't burst anyone's bubble about him and his show. He announces it after every bit he does, but I was hoping to catch someone off guard here. I just can't get over how quick he is. You can listen live Listen here (http://www.kfi640.com/interactive/streaming.html)

78Eliminator
    It would be cool if Phil was into boating. I would float his bar tab all weekend.....

He's a riot.
    I like Bobbie Dooley and her husband Steve. President of Western States Homeowners assn. funny chit.
    He has lots of funny characters though.

Charley
    I think phil is phuckin awesome... we like Bobbie dooley

78Eliminator
    There was this one skit, where some gas station owner was charging extra cause the people in his station were spilling cream and sugar all over his coffee table area in his mini mart and he felt like he had to charge them like $4 a gallon to compensate for all the cleaning. I have not laughed that hard in a long time. My girlfriend just stared at me like I was crazy the whole time I was listening and laughing like a mad man....

Kachina26
    "we wanna put our meat in your mouth" cracks me up

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast