Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Day After....

MRS FLYIN VEE
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...t=7&thecat=500
    Just thought i would say thank you to Sandbar junkies, fast timmy and the 909ers for a great night last night.. i hope everyone had a safe and fun night last night and that everyone made it home safe.. also thanks to everyone on the boards for a great time in 2003.. i hope this year is a better year for those that didn't have such a great 2003.. I also hope to meet up with more of you this year... Thanks again to everyone for a great time on the boards.. The Flyin Vee's..

Mrs Sandbar Junkie
    Happy New Year!

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Hey girlie.. HAPPY NEW YEAR.. How are you feelin this morning..

Mandelon
    Where is the champagne? I am ready for more!!!

Mrs Sandbar Junkie
    I feel GREAT!!! How about you???

MRS FLYIN VEE
    i feel good.. thanks.. Jamie is still sleeping.. :yuk: he has a slight ting in his head.. oh well ....

Mrs Sandbar Junkie
    Carl is sleeping on the couch. He woke up, took a shower, threw up, and is now sleeping again. :yuk:
    I feel good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ready for another beer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey who hogged down all the cheese fries last night??????
    The boyz were sad this morning that your little ones weren't here when they woke up.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    what cheese fries.. :frown: i didn't see any cheese fries all i saw was andy in the bush.. :yuk:

Mrs Sandbar Junkie
    You didn't see that huge platter of cheese fries??? They looked delicious, but I wouldn't know because I turned my head for a second and they were GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think Theresa ate 'em all!!!
    LOL - I saw Andy in the BUSH, too!!! I can't wait to see how your pictures turned out of all the drunks. Or was that even your camera???

MRS FLYIN VEE
    no i forgot my camara... i think it was Bre's.. or tim's.. not sure.. but i know Bre took some of andy holing the bush and tim and chris up against the wall holding it up while Teresa laughed.. Tim was talking to Chris while chris was sleeping standing up.. you know it's bad when you are talking to someone sleeping.. LMAO!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast