Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Phoenix Boat Show

Kachina26
    Anyone going? It's January 14-18, I gotta go, my new baby is gonna be in it!

Craig
    I'm sure will be there on Saturday! Wonder if they'll let you actually take your camera in this year

Kachina26
    What? no cameras? What's up with that? I will be there Saturday too. My boat will be the 26' Kachina, looks like this......http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...wboat2-med.jpg Maybe I'll see ya there.

Kilrtoy
    Nice looking boat

Craig
    Yeah, last couple of years they wouldn't let cameras in Like there's some big special thing at that show that they don't want you photographing Some nice boats show up, but come on, the L.A. show is huge in comparison and there's cameras everywhere! I'm going to call the Civic Plaza next week and check about this year.

Kilrtoy
    Like there's some big special thing at that show that they don't want you photographing
    Maybe they had the BOYS of HOT BOAT modeling instead......

carreraelite
    Let me know what you find out about the cameras, Craig!!

KCook
    Originally posted by Craig
    I'm sure will be there on Saturday! Wonder if they'll let you actually take your camera in this year
    The ban on cameras ticked me off too. Hummmm ... their web site does not mention any ban on cameras -
    AZ Boat Show web site (http://www.greenband.com/az_boat_home.html)
    Kelly Cook

Craig
    Originally posted by Kilrtoy
    Maybe they had the BOYS of HOT BOAT modeling instead
    eeewwww:yuk:

LakeRacer
    You need to call Greenband Enterprises. They are the ones that produce the show and enforce the no cameras ban. They probably don't want pictures being taken for fear that it might have a negative effect on ticket sales. You know...instant posts on sites like this. However, I'm of the belief that it will generate more ticket sales. The pictures are just teasers... what true hot boater wouldn't want to see everything in person? I look at the pictures too but I always go in person.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast