Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Phoenix Boat Show

KCook
    I agree with you completely Art. But I wonder if the graphic designs on the customs are not an issue? Maybe some builders are concerned about copy cats. At the Lake Pleasant show there was no camera ban. None the less, I was careful to ask for permission from each exhibitor before taking any shots. The guy running the Kachina exhibit (not Louie) did make a point of asking who the shots were for.
    Just wondering,
    Kelly

Kachina26
    Originally posted by Kilrtoy
    Nice looking boat Thanks, Can't wait to get it all done and dunked in the water. I'm going to Havasu as soon as I get it, cold weather be damned!

roln 20s
    Nice boat! I always have loved the graphics and gel that Kachina does. Congrats on the boat. I will be at the phx boat show, probably that Saturday. I can wait, should be a good time.
    BTW- I think Kachina has one of the most impressive boat show displays at the Phx Show every year- your boat will look awesome in there.
    Roln 20s

Kachina26
    This pic hardly does the boat justice, but here's one they were working on when I was there. It's the lost city of Atlantis, you can see castles and such in the background.http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...lantis-med.jpg

91nordic29
    our gang will be there, also. maybe we should all meet somewhere afterwards for a drink?

91nordic29

AZKC
    Saturday??? When???? Where????? Who??????

Craig
    Donnie and I will probably be there around 11 or 12 Saturday. Possibly have the other halves in tow Dare I say "better half"

AZKC
    My better 2/3rds will be there, she knows how I get around all the new toys. Whats some directions to get there form here?

roln 20s
    I'm not sure when I will be there, probably on Saturday morning/afternoon. I will have the 'new' gf with me-- I don't think she really knows how much I love boats. Its alright, she'll get used to it!
    Roln 20s

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast