Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Phoenix Boat Show

Craig
    The houseboats are cool to look at and dream! We'll hold the real fun until you show up

DEEZ NUTTS
    Who is the guy that keeps farting under the bow of the boats. Seems like I always get into a bad one after someone who had too many chili-dogs.

AZKC
    Hell you can go to the show, slip over to Hooters, and then go back to the show, and then crawl back to Hooters. Then call a cab after they throw us out at closing
    I like the 4 to 5 time slot myself. Any body know of motel/hotels close by??

Jordy
    Originally posted by Slick
    I guess you'd wait for me anyway to get the party started anyway 'cause I'm so special
    I think they'd wait for you because they heard someone else will be going along...

AZKC
    Well hey there JP, glad ya could chime in. How's Cleveland

91nordic29
    Originally posted by AZKC
    Hell you can go to the show, slip over to Hooters, and then go back to the show, and then crawl back to Hooters. Then call a cab after they throw us out at closing
    at least they will wait until closing to throw us out and we wont have to worry about our "ratio".

Jordy
    Well hey there JP, glad ya could chime in. How's Cleveland
    Got home yesterday morning thank God. That place sucks in the winter. I don' think the high temp ever got above 20 and that's just wrong.

AZKC
    Got time to make the show this weekend there, Mr. Jordy? If I make it I'll buy ya a brew

HotRod Sprint
    My better 2/3rds will be there, she knows how I get around all the new toys. Whats some directions to get there form here?
    KC, just take the 10 all the way in to down town. Exit at 7th STREET. Go south aprx. 1 & 1/4 miles to washington. Go west. The Civic plaza is like 1 or 2 blocks on your left. Hooter's at the Arizona Center is at 3rd STREET and Van Buren. Well within walking distance. Might be able to make it in the afternoon. Already have some committments in the morning. Hope this helps. PM me if you need to know more.
    Rod

Jordy
    Got time to make the show this weekend there, Mr. Jordy? If I make it I'll buy ya a brew
    I've got it penciled in as of right now...
    If you're only buying "a" beer it had better be a biggun...