Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Garage :yuk:

LUVNLIFE
    I'm the same working and cleaning the garage.

sidewound
    Cleaned mine awhile back so I'm coastin. Good luck! Get out there and get to work.
    Peace Man!
    CESAR

Infomaniac
    Cleaning the work bench off.
    Guy brought over yesterday an HP500 to rebuild and make it a 540 at the same time. Will bring the other one over when this one is done.
    I hate tear downs !!
    Brand new is the only way to go. Just cannot find many Okies with that kind of coin.

JetBoatRich
    Larry come on by, the springs are done have beer and enjoy part of the game.

Kilrtoy
    Just got done tearing all the Xmas boxes apart and puting them in the trash

MagicMtnDan
    Yeah, what's the effen deal with digging into the back of the storage area for the Xmas stuff and then having to re-dig back in there weeks later to put the stuff away?! There's gotta be a better way.
    We're taking the decorations and the 9' fakey tree down (well, my wife is downstairs while I ran upstairs to kill some time here ) and then I gotta take the lights off the house and the back fence and put them away and then put all that stuff back into storage which means organizing the storage space in the garage AGAIN.
    I'd rather drink a 12 pack and forget about it...

Kachina26
    Originally posted by JetBoatRich
    same here on the decorations:yuk: the cold is not bad, but the wind is what sucks Wind? In Lancaster? You LIE!

Boozer
    Originally posted by MagicMtnDan
    Yeah, what's the effen deal with digging into the back of the storage area for the Xmas stuff and then having to re-dig back in there weeks later to put the stuff away?! There's gotta be a better way.
    We're taking the decorations and the 9' fakey tree down (well, my wife is downstairs while I ran upstairs to kill some time here ) and then I gotta take the lights off the house and the back fence and put them away and then put all that stuff back into storage which means organizing the storage space in the garage AGAIN.
    I'd rather drink a 12 pack and forget about it...
    Put it in the rafters in the garage. Much easier to get too.

JetBoatRich
    Originally posted by Kachina26
    Wind? In Lancaster? You LIE!
    actually it is just a breeze right now 20mph

Craig
    Spent most of the morning out in the garage figuring out a better way to mount the hinges for the boats engine cover. They used freakin' wood screws which after a couple of years werre stripped or broken off Came up with a good backing plate that will allow me to through bolt them. Just have to wait until tomorrow to get some longer stainless pan head screws. Nothin' open today. Oh well the Rose Bowl is about to start.
    Craig
    Happy New Year (now bring on spring and the boatin')

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast