Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: paging DEREK/lavey575

TOBTEK
    here ya go buddy......buy it and lets go
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...4&category=310

WetWillie
    I thought you could get those? Is that cart a good deal?
    I thought you were an electric guy!
    WW

LAVEYSABRE575
    TOB I JUST CALLED BEBE, WAITING FOR CALL BACK...

TOBTEK
    Originally posted by LAVEYSABRE575
    TOB I JUST CALLED BEBE, WAITING FOR CALL BACK...
    DEREK.....THATS TO MUCH $$$$$ FOR THAT ONE! I was just ribbin you. Has a crapy lift and junk tires. I think I can get one out here with brandnew plastic for around 4K...you need the JAKES liftkit(best made) and the 489 tires and 12" wheels.....
    BTW.....derek, are you guys busy? its frickin NUT/wide open here right now. thanks to the government and the 100% tax credit on X5's till the end of the year.....wow.

LAVEYSABRE575
    TOB its been insane recently ive worked 3 bells in a row, i havent worked a bell in 4 yrs. im fricken cooked.BEBE called me back he wants six the cart is a 98 with 500 hrs on it, It seems high to me so i called the cart guy in banning he has a stk 2000 yamaha for 5k new one for 7K he said yamaha has some dlr. incentives.If i find a used one ill call you so you can tell me what to look at on it.Then ill drop it off at your place...derek

ROZ
    Originally posted by TOBTEK
    thanks to the government and the 100% tax credit on X5's till the end of the year.....wow.
    Are you sure it's 100% for business owners? Please explain..... To my understanding there is a maximum initial cost you deduct plus 12% depreciation for a few years after that....

TOBTEK
    Originally posted by ROZ
    Are you sure it's 100% for business owners? Please explain..... To my understanding there is a maximum initial cost you deduct plus 12% depreciation for a few years after that....
    yep,yep......IF you bought a sport util veh with a GVWR of 6000 pounds or more (the BMW and H2 Hummer quailify...the X5 is 6005 pounds) you could write off 100% of the cost on this years taxes(2003) up to 100 or 150K???? FOR SELF EMPLOYED PEEP'S. We had a senitor in here last week also taking advantage of this tax lax as well. Not sure what they are doing this year with it, But we sold a ton of X5's because of it! Dont understand how they are writing it off if they finance them (you dont own it yet,,,the bank does) and they couldn't lease them, cause we are selling those back to the bank's.....

TOBTEK
    Originally posted by LAVEYSABRE575
    TOB its been insane recently ive worked 3 bells in a row, i havent worked a bell in 4 yrs. im fricken cooked.BEBE called me back he wants six the cart is a 98 with 500 hrs on it, It seems high to me so i called the cart guy in banning he has a stk 2000 yamaha for 5k new one for 7K he said yamaha has some dlr. incentives.If i find a used one ill call you so you can tell me what to look at on it.Then ill drop it off at your place...derek
    Derek, Like I was saying. I can get a reconed gas LIMO for about 4K WITH brandnew plastic. Then add the lift, wheels and tires, interior....ect

WetWillie
    Kind of a cool front end! Do you have a bumper on yours?
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...olf_cart_7.JPG

TOBTEK
    I personally dont care for the bumpers that I've seen to this point. I do like the idea of having more plastic to paint without the lights inset into the plastic. BUT is all personal preference. Cool Ez-go pictured above! VERY curious on how those front end A-arm kits work? has anyone noticed where the shocks mount?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast