Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Who is #1 College Football Team?

bronco88
    Pete Carrol can talk all he wants to, because he knows that it will not happen, because he knows that the NCAA will not allow it.
    However, I would love to watch LSU and USC play.

Bow Tie Omega
    No, LSU does not respond because, they know what the outcome would be....USC #1...LSU #2

bronco88
    Nope sorry, USC has publically admitted that they are #2:
    http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com...poll_la107.jpg
    Bwahahahahahahahaha

Bow Tie Omega
    Then I guess that this is Nick Saban saying where LSU really belongs in the rankings...... HHHHHaaaaaaaaaaa

SCUBA STEVE
    Originally posted by Bow Tie Omega
    Then I guess that this is Nick Saban saying where LSU really belongs in the rankings...... HHHHHaaaaaaaaaaa
    lmfao... let me help out with the visual.
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...&postid=554037

Bow Tie Omega
    Thanks for that!

beyondhelpin
    Originally posted by MagicMtnDan
    What you don't consider is that neither OSU or LSU have a quarterback worth a dime. Giving White the Heisman trophy is an injustice and only harms the trophy's reputation.
    You can support the BCS and its "system" all you want - supporting a system that produces illegitimate results only serves to reinforce the illegitimacy of LSU as "champions."
    And in your heart of hearts you KNOW that USC would walk all over either of those two pathetic teams
    Gotta call you out on that one. You have apparently not watched any of the OU games this season other than the last 2. White is one of the best passers in the game. He performed almost flawlessly this season. Check the stats. Turns out he had a hurt wrist on his throwing arm. That is his one downfall, he damages easily.
    If you are going to make statements that strong a least know what you are talking about.
    PS Its OU not OSU.

mbrown2
    Originally posted by SCUBA STEVE
    lmfao... let me help out with the visual.
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...&postid=554037
    That's some funny shit....the SC one was funny too...

wenkel
    the offense was lethargic because jason white was injured, i was at the big12 championship game when he got injured we were moving on k state pretty easily, check the stats, if jason did not get injured things would be different, lsu won by 1 touchdown and was hanging on by a thread at the end and that was OU's second worse game yet we lose by only 1 touchdown. as far as not winning our conference, until the pussy conferences like the pac 10 or big ten play a conference championship, (extra game and an extra chance to lose) dont talk about not winiing our conference. before jason got hurt ou would beat usc or lsu.

wenkel
    as far as the bcs is concerned it is not perfect but it does away with human bias which is why it was created in the first place.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast