Thread: The Flyin Vee's Invention

Boozer
    I always wondered what they did with those toilets they took out.
    Way to recycle.
    http://www.funnyjunk.com/p/redneck_horseshoes-jpg.html

MRS FLYIN VEE
    LMAO!!!!! TOO FUNNY BOOZER....
    you have way too much time on your hands but i like it..

spectratoad
    That's good. Now we know what you plumbers do when you aren't at the lake.
    I thought about the "Plumbing Vee's" this weekend too while I was under my new to me 20 year old house and my 2" drain from kitchen sink to main septic, was down to about a 3/4" flow because of what looked like 20 years of bacon grease, assorted vegetables etc.... basically cheese. It smelled nasty and I ended up have to just replace some of the pipe and push the rest of it out.
    So besides not putting any bad stuff down the drain, which we don't, what do you recommend to run down the drain occasionally to get rid of buildup?:yuk:

MRS FLYIN VEE
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/show...t=1&thecat=500
    if woman ruled the world it would be like this invention..

HighRoller
    Okay, this is the last time I'm gonna tell you guys how to solve the problem. Men will agree to leave the seat down after they are done if women agree to leave it up. End of problem.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Originally posted by spectratoad
    That's good. Now we know what you plumbers do when you aren't at the lake.
    I thought about the "Plumbing Vee's" this weekend too while I was under my new to me 20 year old house and my 2" drain from kitchen sink to main septic, was down to about a 3/4" flow because of what looked like 20 years of bacon grease, assorted vegetables etc.... basically cheese. It smelled nasty and I ended up have to just replace some of the pipe and push the rest of it out.
    So besides not putting any bad stuff down the drain, which we don't, what do you recommend to run down the drain occasionally to get rid of buildup?:yuk:
    If you don't change the drains under the house take a couple buckets full of hot water or just let the water run(hot) for about 10mins a week. that will get rid of some of the soap build up and maybe partial of the grease. if you can buy a handheld snake and snake them out yourself at least once to twice a month.. this may solve some of the problems for a while. till you have to change the drains. K/S drains are the worst smell when you have a breakage.. :yuk: hope this helps alittle bit..