Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2004 TableRock Roost

Ken F
    Info is now available in HotSpots Central reguarding this years Roost!
    Ken F

Jake W
    Ken that place looks nice.Is that sand or rocks by the slips?It looks like sand but I know TableRock.
    Jake

Ken F
    Sand? What's Sand? lol
    Jake, Maybe Ruggs can answer that for us, it's his home stomping ground.
    I know he said that there is a good beach where we can beach our boats...
    Ken

ruggs
    Jake,
    The answer to your question is that their is a cove about 2 minutes away (unless you have a serious fast boat) from the campground,resort etc. it does have a silty beach area and would probably be the area that everyone would hang out especialy since thats where the Tiki bar will be. This area is just off the main body of the lake an has much calmer water, room to ski or tube etc. Hope to see you there........Ruggs

Jetmugg
    I might have to show up with my buddy's MasterCraft tournament ski boat. It's great for skiing, but sucks for high speed. Jake, I want a ride in that Gullwing when it's done. I predict 85 mph+ with your engine and a good setup.
    SteveM.

Jake W
    Steve if you and I are there you can drive it.
    I hope you are right about the speed I would be happy with 80 for now.It is pretty light though?
    Silt sounds good to me I am not going to re jell the gullwing untill next winter so a little silt wont hurt it.Now rocks are a diffrent storie.
    Jake

Jet Hydro
    Jake you mean to tell me that your boat is fast enough to go??? I was told that mine wasn't so I `m not going to make the hall out.

Ken F
    Steve,
    You know, this is not a sanctioned boat race! lol WHO told you aren't fast enough to go?
    You know, last year oddly enough, I didn't see even one race. We sure did have a good time though. We had a bunch of the prop boys that came up from Jopliln, My neighbor brought his pink "Barbie Boat" had several boats there that were runabout's and family type boats. Everybody had a great time together.
    You add a lot of life to the party the few times I've been around you, and I for one would be really dissappointed if you didn't make it this year. I had really hoped you would come last time.
    Ken F

Jet Hydro
    Ken
    I was just joking around a little...lol... Some O/B told me he was going to show me how a 10.0 O/B ran so there was no reason for me to show up unless I wanted my ass handed to me..lol... Well you know what that means, I`v got to show up...ROTFLMAO
    I don't know if I`ll bring the SJ or the Hydro. What do you think would be the best boat for the weekend?
    The "SJ" I can park on the beach or rocks and walk across the bow so I don't have to get my feet wet. We call it the TURD..lol... It`s a real TURD, kinda like a Bar Car...lol...
    You already know the "Hydro", No ROCKS or Beach for that one.
    I`m not going looking for a race, just going to have some fun.
    BTW....What are the Law`s on Headers for out of State Boats?

Jake W
    Hey Jethydro I was going to ask witch one you would bring.
    There is a guy that has a Hondo Jet hydro just about 1/8 mile down the cove from the lake house(Father in laws house) he walks on the nose of his.He he. I had told him about this event last year and he seemed interested.Does Duane park his 23 tunnel on the rocks?I saw a pic of it from last year and it looked beached on an island (ouch).
    Jake

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast