Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spam--custom frames

wsuwrhr
    Just in case someone may be interested in something cool and custom. Cut to say whatever you want.
    Brian
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...63plbillb2.jpg

superdave013
    Brian, That's Billy B's frame. Let's see pics of the dead beats that had you make them one but never paied for them.
    Anyway, the frames are bad ass. Here's a pic of mine.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...late_frame.jpg

wsuwrhr
    Thanks Dave, I thought you were on the way to Home Depot?
    Ironically, I got a phone call from one of the perpertrators out of the blue yesterday. I thought you may have had something to do with that, maybe not. Either way 1 out of 3 ain't bad. I notified someone else today.
    Brian

superdave013
    No, I was AT Home Depot when I was talking to you.
    Nope, I had nothing to do with it. But hey, it's the off season. Still 2 non paying guys out there. Come on bro, post a pic of their plates and call 'em out. The rest of the sharks need some new bait!
    Hey everyone, Brian makes some bad ass stuff. Come see us at the Long Beach Swapmeet this sunday in space #760. That way you can look at his stuff and bjy mine.

wsuwrhr
    Originally posted by superdave013
    Brian, That's Billy B's frame. Let's see pics of the dead beats that had you make them one but never paied for them.
    Anyway, the frames are bad ass. Here's a pic of mine.
    Just so noone gets hate mail, Billy B paid for his long ago. Krazy Kolors is just a cool name, so I decided to show off that one.
    Brian

Her454
    Originally posted by wsuwrhr
    either way 1 out of 3 ain't bad. I notified someone else today.
    Brian
    I got a PM about a frame? Am I a perpetrator and dont know it? LOL, I remember I was going to order one with Her454 but maybe Im losing my mind and ordered it and forgot?
    Oh yea, BTW, If I am guilty IM NOT a deadbeat SD, I just forgot...? I think....shit, I am losing my mind.

superdave013
    Originally posted by Her454
    I got a PM about a frame? Am I a perpetrator and dont know it? LOL, I remember I was going to order one with Her454 but maybe Im losing my mind and ordered it and forgot?
    Oh yea, BTW, If I am guilty IM NOT a deadbeat SD, I just forgot...? I think....shit, I am losing my mind.
    It's no longer any good. It now needs to say "Her blown injected 540 Ass Hander"

wsuwrhr
    Originally posted by superdave013
    No, I was AT Home Depot when I was talking to you.
    Nope, I had nothing to do with it. But hey, it's the off season. Still 2 non paying guys out there. Come on bro, post a pic of their plates and call 'em out. The rest of the sharks need some new bait!
    Hey everyone, Brian makes some bad ass stuff. Come see us at the Long Beach Swapmeet this sunday in space #760. That way you can look at his stuff and bjy mine.
    Look at my stuff and buy yours ey? You kill me sometimes.
    I wish I could afford a cell phone, haha. I think I may have ruined something for her454. I hate when that happens.
    Brian

superdave013
    Originally posted by Her454
    sure
    Hook Up!
    Traci, Brian is gonna give you a spankin.

Her454
    I DID order one? LOL, yes I guess I'll have to change that now...
    I dont remember, anyway, Im talking to Brian right now.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast