Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mountain Biker killed by mountain Lion

LeE ss13
    Just heard this on the news. Happened in Orange County CA. SuperDave are you OK ????

396_Z
    Does he taste like chicken?

Her454
    LMAO................god I hope he's ok.. I'd sure feel guilty for laughing so hard......

78Eliminator
    Here is the sad thing, and this happens EVERY time someone is killed. They are going to assemble a team and kill the cat. Such bullshit. You are in THEIR territory. This sucks, and I don't give a shit about the biker. Humans are a dime a dozen.

MikeF
    I kinda view it the same way 78. It was the timing of the incident that was in the cat's favor. The guy was just in the wrong place @ the wrong time.
    And no, Deb has not called me yet to say that it was Dave.

Itsahobby
    So, I can assume you have never been hunted before?
    Originally posted by 78Eliminator
    Here is the sad thing, and this happens EVERY time someone is killed. They are going to assemble a team and kill the cat. Such bullshit. You are in THEIR territory. This sucks, and I don't give a shit about the biker. Humans are a dime a dozen.

1st Timer
    Sure have! Butt only buy two legged creatures!!

Tab
    78, What's the difference between a cat that develops a taste for human blood and a human that develops a taste for human blood?

78Eliminator
    We are talking about an ANIMAL here. They run on instinct, not emotion. They are wild. And they kill for survival and protection of their young. Humans are the only species that kill for psychological motive.

78Eliminator
    And one more thing. If you were a wild animal and just about every experience associated with a human was violent, wouldn't YOU develop a taste for blood? It's like we hunt them, and they are scared shitless of us and when they bite back we wave the flag and call them a HUMAN KILLER with a TASTE FOR BLOOD. Give me a break. I don't buy it. Leave them the hell alone.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast