Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Levis

unleashed
    This is a true shame. I thought this company was as American as you can get. How wrong I am!
    Levis closes last plants in US (http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/Southwest....ap/index.html)
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

clownpuncher
    that sucks hard

NorCal Gameshow
    Originally posted by clownpuncher
    that sucks hard
    true Dat....
    what is made in the u.s. ????
    i'll bet the list of what's not made in the states is longer than what is made in the states...
    yeah, i'm as guilty as the rest ...

clownpuncher
    Originally posted by NorCal Gameshow
    true Dat....
    what is made in the u.s. ????
    i'll bet the list of what's not made in the states is longer than what is made in the states...
    When my American beer starts being made in a foreign country is gonna be the end. Seems that's all that's left.

Mrs Sandbar Junkie
    Damn!!! I just bought some Type 1's.

78Eliminator
    There is a cool brand of jeans that is 100% American. They are called "Junko". Cool shit, if you ask me.

clownpuncher
    Originally posted by 78Eliminator
    There is a cool brand of jeans that is 100% American. They are called "Junko". Cool shit, if you ask me.
    Junko, Good stuff
    Do you think Wranglers will ever go to the dark side? God I hope not

honkey1
    Wrangler has gone to the dark side.. They just closed to plants in Oklahoma..
    You notice that once you started seeing both these brands in WAL MART they started going out of the country for labor.

clownpuncher
    Originally posted by honkey1
    Wrangler has gone to the dark side.. They just closed to plants in Oklahoma..
    I just don't get it
    I understand very well that American labor (Wages, benefits, insurance, taxes etc.) costs more than anywhere else in the world, but I'd gladly pay a few more bucks per pair of jeans to know that they're made in America. ESPECIALLY my Wranglers and Levis.

BoatFloating
    Originally posted by clownpuncher
    I just don't get it
    I understand very well that American labor (Wages, benefits, insurance, taxes etc.) costs more than anywhere else in the world, but I'd gladly pay a few more bucks per pair of jeans to know that they're made in America. ESPECIALLY my Wranglers and Levis.
    People like you are few and far between, that's the problem.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast