Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eliminator at Mira Loma

Xray50
    Help from someone who lives around Mira Loma. Eliminator's website has a 1997 25' Daytona for sale, has anyone looked at it?
    What's wrong with it? It's been sitting there for quite awhile. I live in Florida and don't want to make a wasted trip out there until I know that the boat is in decent condition. Has anyone seen the boat or could they drive by and take a look at it for me?
    Any help would be appreciated.

FastTimmy
    Hey Xray50,
    I drive by them about twice a week. I shoot you a PM I could stop by there and give it a once over and take some pics.

THOR
    I have seen it. It is an old 'salt' water boat. It has some salt water damage to the outdrive and looks a little worn. Just my honest opinion.
    If they drop it to 35K, I would consider it then. But, it started at 50K, then went to 45K, now it is 39K. Hmmmm.

bear down
    I live 5 minutes from there in Fontana, I exit the street it's on. So if you need me to get some pic's and e-mail them to you let me know. Just P.M. me.. Call Dan Alberts and talk to him let him know that Memo sent you and see what he'll do for you. We are buying our second boat from him this month and you would be our 5th referral if you decide to buy so he is pretty appreciative about that. Good Luck..

Cattitude

boatcrazy
    i have a one owner 26 with 502 whipple charged,mild head work,cmi exaust,full hydraulic steering,xr drive 140hrs. extreme trailer for $62,500 firm. fresh water, inside stored.(812)457-8435.

SHOTKALLIN
    It also has the ugliest gelcoat scheme i have ever seen on a daytona. its really weak. :yuk:

boatcrazy
    I hope your talking about the 25' for sale.i have had more compliments on this 26.A guy might get confused on which boat your talking about.

SHOTKALLIN
    we are refering to the ugly one in Mira Loma that they are either gonna regel it or lower it to 29k soon because nobody wants it. It is a 25 daytona. its way uglier than the purple / yellow DCB that won't sell.

Charley
    Originally posted by boatcrazy
    i have a one owner 26 with 502 whipple charged,mild head work,cmi exaust,full hydraulic steering,xr drive 140hrs. extreme trailer for $62,500 firm. fresh water, inside stored.(812)457-8435.
    That is a screamin Deal for a 26' canopied boat....Un Real if this boat isn't sold in the next 3 days!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast