Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: 110 mph Jet Boat on Ebay

cal***boat
    Yea right, Let the boat bashing begin.
    How fast is it really ?110 mph Jet Boat (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2452969606)

promod
    WE KNOW WHAT IT TAKES FOR 110 IN A JET ESPICALLY IN A V BOTTOM MUST LESS A TUNNEL LOL
    LATER
    PROMOD

Mopar426
    Must be the same guy with the 650hp olds!! Maybe he put the OlDs back in his boat and relisted it!!!This is too funny.

Nah, that's a Ford. You know how those Ford guys are. Always making false claims of speed. (snicker snicker hee haw)
    He's claiming the motor by itself has 700 hp? Not a chance. One thing's for sure, if I had a motor that had $13,000 worth of hardware in it, I'd be telling ya all about it. It's got a comp cam and lifters. That's one expensive camshaft.
    He's not braggin about any trick pump work or setup stuff? I'd say he's lucky if he's running over 70.
    Geez what a bullshitter!

cyclone
    that's some sweet ass upholstery in that boat.

Terrible Buddhist
    I just emailed him asking if he would guarantee the speed on a GPS

Tell em you'll take it out with a gps and he can knock off $100 for every mph under the claim. If it'll only run 70 mph, you'll get the boat for $1000. Imagine getting a boat with a $13,000 motor, for a grand! Wouldn't that be something?
    This guys cracks me up.

jet4fun
    has he answered you back???
    tell him if that boat goes 110 on gps then you'll fly out there and give him 10 grand, rent a truck and tow it home....
    if it doesnt go 110+ then he needs to reimburse the round trip ticket and buy a 12er... see if he changes his tune then
    wait a minute, he said the motor was dyno'ed at over 700h.p. tell him to e-mail the sheets...

dawgdude
    Cyclone, I'm with you on that upholstery. It's got to be worth 20 or 30 mph at least! Wish I had those front seats, be dam comfortable in the living room watching the football game. They'd match my Velvet Elvis pictures. 110 mph,,,NOT!

jet4fun
    Originally posted by cyclone
    that's some sweet ass upholstery in that boat.
    oh yeah, this boats teeming with badazznezz... check out the "custom headers". and ya gotta love the "injector hat look" scoop (thank you mr gasket, without you how would we build a 110 mph jet boat)... he really spared no expense on his 7quart oil pan, thats what i'd put underneath a 13k motor...
    this guy is great, he must be a used car salesman, check this out:YOU ARE BIDDING ON ONE OF THE BADDEST JET BOATS ON EBAY!!!!! o.k. this one is even betterNO OTHER BOAT ON THE LAKE WILL TOUCH THIS BOAT WITHOUT NITROUS.I PERSONALLY THINK THIS BOAT SHOULD HAVE BADD AZZ ON THE SIDE AS ITS NAME.

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast