Thread: Parts Spread Out Everywhere-Making Progress

HotHallet
    Two weekends ago Hackjob and Flatbroke and I pulled the motor out of my Hallett. It is sitting in their dad's garage and will be heading to the builder next week. My living room is flooded with parts. I have been shuffling parts to my polish guy for polishing and chrome plating and just picked up my tunnel ram this morning. It turned out rad. Next the boat goes to TRG for bilge detail. I'm working on getting ready for the motor to go back in when it is complete. I want to drop is straight back in the boat and not have it sitting around. After the motor is complete in hopefully a month or so it is all about pump work at MPD and bottom work. I hope to be back in the water by April. Just giving everyone a status on my project. I'll get some pics up as soon as I can!

Craig
    Springs coming Get some pic's up here for us! I'm finally getting mine all back together, hopefully for a late January, early February relaunching!

HotHallet
    Was that boat at the RiverRcerX regatta two years ago? If it was I think I shot a photo of it for publication in the Truckin' Magazine article coverage. I work for Truckin' Mag and was there that year covering the event for the mag.

bordsmnj
    hey, Travis! HURRY UP!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! !!!!!