Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I have a "Dynamic Diesel"!!

OGShocker
    On Monday, January 5, I met with STVKeith in Las Vegas, to have some work done on my DuraMax. HOLY SHIT! I was out of there in two hours and drove to Sun Valley Idaho. The truck performed better than I could have hoped! Fuel mileage was not bad even after I "played" with the HP setting and melted my new Procomps (tires) a few times.
    On the way back home I drove on average, 75.2 MPH including stop times according to my GPS and the truck NEVER skipped a beat. Top speed was increased from 94.6 MPH to 108 MPH. When I was a mile from the house some dipstick thought he would right lane pass me at a light in his rice grinder..... Last time I saw him he was in a cloud of gray/black smoke 200+ yards behind me, no doubt scratching his head!
    My thanks to Keith and everyone at Diesel Dynamics.

superV
    Sweet

Jordy
    Originally posted by OGShocker
    When I was a mile from the house some dipstick thought he would right lane pass me at a light in his rice grinder..... Last time I saw him he was in a cloud of gray/black smoke 200+ yards behind me, no doubt scatching his head!
    That's always my favorite part. Then they either have a puzzled look or won't look at you at all if they catch up at the next light. I love it.

OGShocker
    Originally posted by jordanpaulk
    That's always my favorite part. Then they either have a puzzled look or won't look at you at all if they catch up at the next light. I love it.
    Thank you for your recommending Diesel Dynamics Jordy... I owe you a beer... You will owe me a set of 35" Procomps..

Jordy
    You will owe me a set of 35" Procomps..
    I just got done putting a new set of 285 BFG Mud Terrains on and it's all Keiths fault they were bald in a month.

MagicMtnDan
    Man, I hate hearing that! I wanta diesel bad! They didn't offer it in the Avalanche and I didn't want the pickup truck ride. I've got the big block 8.1L gasser and it's got plenty of power but she drinks gas like JetBoatRich posts around here
    Someday GM will put the Duramax and Allison in the Avalanche and Suburban (and Tahoe? that'll be a monster) and all will be right in the world.

STV_Keith
    Originally posted by MagicMtnDan
    Someday GM will put the Duramax and Allison in the Suburban
    Rumor is 2005.

TOBTEK
    On Monday, January 5, I met with STVKeith in Las Vegas, to have some work done on my DuraMax. HOLY SHIT! I was out of there in two hours and drove to Sun Valley Idaho. The truck performed better than I could have hoped! Fuel mileage was not bad even after I "played" with the HP setting and melted my new Procomps (tires) a few times.
    On the way back home I drove on average, 75.2 MPH including stop times according to my GPS and the truck NEVER skipped a beat. Top speed was increased from 94.6 MPH to 108 MPH. When I was a mile from the house some dipstick thought he would right lane pass me at a light in his rice grinder..... Last time I saw him he was in a cloud of gray/black smoke 200+ yards behind me, no doubt scratching his head!
    My thanks to Keith and everyone at Diesel Dynamics.
    so what all did you do? Edge juice, and what else? did you do the hotbox with attitiude? exuast system, air intake, injectors????.....I also want to do all this. Fill us in! Thanks.

Jordy
    Originally posted by TOBTEK
    so what all did you do? Edge juice, and what else? did you do the hotbox with attitiude? exuast system, air intake, injectors????.....I also want to do all this. Fill us in! Thanks.
    Hey Toby, off the top of my head (he posted it on RiverRatLife) he did the Edge with the Attitude, exhaust and airbox/intake. Certainly brings them to life.

TOBTEK
    thanks J/P.......ya think its worth doing the "HOTBOX" + attitude? I hear that the new regular juice with attitude is the same as the old system with the hotbox?????? how will the allison hold up with all this extra power?

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast