Thread: What ever happend to the boat manufacturer "TAHITI" ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Tahiti Carribean
    Do any of you guys remember the boat manufacturer "Tahiti".
    I recently purchased a 21' boat. The seller did not know much about the boat except that is was made by "Tahiti". The way I know it's a Tahiti is because it has the Tahiti logo on the side with a little head hunter type mask. Oddly enough the registration names the manufacturer of the boat as Catalina ( I know Catalina is a big company but on their web site they specify they only make Sail and other natural power boats). To make things even more confusing the trailer still has in some places the original factory decals that specify the vessel and hull# of the boat that trailer was made for. These decals specify a different name all together, "Tahiti Carribean". Anyways it really is not that important to know but it would be nice to figure out if the manufacturer is still in business and also to find out what other kinds of boats/accesories were made by this company. If anyone knows any web sites for Tahiti boats, I would appreciate the link.
    Thanks http://free.***boat.net/ubb/wink.gif

I have a Hardin Marine 21 Carribean. I am trying to find out any history about this boat as well. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks GT