Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RD... How bout Sunsation Boats ?

carbonmarine
    hmmmmmmmm?
    Rick32

carbonmarine
    We'll just so ya know, they released the 32 ft open bow that is the shiznit for lakes and the GM ( Dave Hare ) will be at the LA show to talk about it and the others....
    NOTE TO ALL: If think Hallet takes the prize cake as ultimate well built boat for the local lakes..... I mean to tell ya that the Cake is big enough for two ..... Materials , Construction, Design, Factory support, etc, etc, etc.....
    I urge you all to go take a close look at and talk to Sunsation about the boats. It's no fun having the only 32 Sunsation at Havasu. ** I have no brethren....
    Anyhow, See for your self, Check'em out at the LA Show and NO I am not blowing sunshine up any ones Azz......
    Cheer's,
    Rick32

carbonmarine
    Talk to Dave from Sunsation about the teak..... I am more
    than sure something can be arranged....
    Brotha, as far as your pants ligfhting up... ** I think thats from all that questionably female stank youve been banging round town.... ( lol )
    Rick32

Keith E. Sayre
    I've been in 3 32' Sunsations and drove the one with the HP500s
    that was the factory demo boat about 4 years ago. Great Boats!
    Outstanding family owned business, great tooling, laid out well,
    good in the rough, very fast, loved the McLeod interior option.
    4 years ago they didn't have any plans for open bows, glad to
    know they did it!
    While it's not the biggest 32' boat in the world, it's one of the better ones!
    Keith Sayre
    Conquest Boats
    Lake Havasu City

phebus
    Keith, you are one classy guy. I hope I have the pleasure of doiung business with you someday, as I feel your Conquest 28 is the best deckboat out there, and the way you conduct yourself on theese boards is second to none.

Quality Time
    My first one was great. I'll let you know on the second one after I take delivery As far as lakes near the factory, you've got to be kidding

carbonmarine
    Geography lesson : Lakes Near the Factory...
    H=Huron
    O=Ontario
    M=Michigan
    E=Erie
    S=Superior
    Yeah ! They make small stuff compared to anything Havasu whip up on a windy day .....
    Rick32

Ducatista
    Every day on my way to/from work in Woodland Hills Ca, I have to pass a beautiful 28 or so Sunsation parked on Oxnard St. just west of Tampa. Its got a nice orange & white color scheme, with twins. Talk about daily torture! I got a chance to look over their 28 open bow and came away very impressed, they build a nice rig.

DaveSunsation
    I'm looking forward to meeting everyone in LA in a short two weeks. We'll have some great boats on display with Castaic Boat & Marine.
    As far as water around us............we're right on what they call the baby of the great lakes; Lake St. Clair in Algonac Michigan, original home of Chris Craft boats for 30 years, Gar Wood and a few others among Sunsation. We have just Incrediable boating bodies of water, I can leave my backyard and boat all the way to Florida if need be. There's always an open invitation to anyone passing through Algonac to stop in and visit with us here at Sunsation for a tour, lunch, run on the water, etc.
    DaveSunsation ( David Hare)
    Chief Operating Officer
    Sunsation Powerboats
    810-794-4888
    Rick, Dinners on me whatever eveing we can break away.
    Clear Skies and open water to everyone !!

superV
    Originally posted by RiverDave
    Welcome to the boards DaveSunsation.
    I must be thinking of another mfg that was out in farm land.. Velocity maybe?
    RD
    Dave I bet your thinking of Profile? But that would still be wrong

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast