One of my friends in California has a younger sister.
Her sister who is now going on 20 had her first born child when she was 16. 3 months ago she had an abortion. Today she found out once again she is pregnant and doesn't even know who the father is.
She supports her first born son with guess what??? Welfare money. She paid for her abortion with guess what??? Welfare money. Her Child birth was of course paid for by the state. Her childs healthcare now is paid for by the state. She also says she is going to keep the child she is now carrying. I have no problem with that because I do not feel that abortion should be used as a form of birth control for women who do not know how to keep their legs closed. I do however feel that since she is not able to pay for this child or the one she already has with her own money she should not be able to have custody of her children.
I know that the welfare system was implemented with good reason but it seems like all the people who are truly in need of the assistance dont qualify for it and the ones who do qualify for it dont deserve it.
I really wish the government would put a stop to this type of thing. It pisses me off knowing that I myself have not and will not have kids until I can support them on my own but some slutty ass girl can go around ****ing every guy she meets knowing that if they make a baby uncle sam will pick up the tab. It's total bullshit and makes me very angry.