Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why Does The Government Allow This

Jordy
    Back in my college days I did a paper about welfare reform for a far left liberal Feminazi professor that about blew a fuse in her tiny little mind. The biggest part she had an issue with:
    Mandatory birth control for welfare mothers.
    That's right, they have an insertable deal that goes under the skin now so we wouldn't have to hear "I forgot that I had to take that pill every day."

NastyOne
    Originally posted by jordanpaulk
    Back in my college days I did a paper about welfare reform for a far left liberal Feminazi professor that about blew a fuse in her tiny little mind. The biggest part she had an issue with:
    Mandatory birth control for welfare mothers.
    That's right, they have an insertable deal that goes under the skin now so we wouldn't have to hear "I forgot that I had to take that pill every day."
    HA! You kill me. lol
    This is why the "morrning after pill" is availible over the counter now. I am going to purchase a shit load of them and keep them in my glovebox.
    Dave C, you should make those bumper stickers. lol.

Ducatista
    Remember....vote Democrat, its easier than working!

Forkin' Crazy
    I agree 110%. Living in the land of the 30 year old grandmother with three generations in one house, I can relate.
    Not only do they get welfare, but section 8, assisted utilities, free public transportation, food stamps, and SSI (what they laughingly refer to as their "crazy check"). PLUS free health care, and the kids get free lunches. Out here in the country they send a school bus out to pick up children (even though the parents have a car) to take them into town to feed them lunch!!!! WTF!
    I dated a teacher here, and she said they (welfare mothers) will teach the child(ren) to act up in school so they will be diagnosed with ADD. After that they (welfare mothers) can draw an SSI check every month on each child diagnosed with ADD. That makes me sick! No wonder there are so many degenerates here sucking the tax base dry!!!
    One of our state representatives tried to pass legislation requiring the female welfare resipiants to have a doctor place a birth control device in their arm that would prevent pregnancy for seven years. Since the majority of the welfare recipiants are black, they claimed racism and the NAACP got involved, and it disappeared....
    It is really too bad.....the lazy will not work, so imigrant labor does the work, the money leaves the country. What will really suck is if the imigrant labor gets citizenship and figures out the welfare system! I hope like hell that that won't happen.
    IMO: IF YOU DON'T WORK AND PAY TAXES, THEN YOU SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO VOTE!
    :yuk: :yuk:

JakeAisA
    This has been discussed somewhat at length last week in the following thread:
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/showth...threadid=37947

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12