Thread: Elsinore today....

mouzer
    just got home from elsinore, met alot of nice people, never made it to the cove where everyone was parked. first i had battery issues than starter wire fell off,then burnt points, than Demonsta and his dad were there and got me going went around the lake a few times.the boat ran great. kept hearing a sloshing sound so i looked under the floor board and my shaft log was letting in some serious water,so i hit the bilge pump and it worked yesterday , but not today. so i pulled it out and went home. everything i looked at was all electrical to fix except the shaft log it needed more grease! thanks DON for all the help and time you guys wasted on my boat,when ya could have been haveing fun.Thanks again!

mouzer
    Also Don it was very nice of you and your Dad for the offer to let me and my son ride with you guys for a while.thanks again, BIG MOUZER and lil'mouzer jr

shadetreedon
    Hey mouzer, no problem, you are very welcome. Shit happens, it is all about everyone having a good time. When you get those points, let me know and I will drop them in if you need any help.
    If you could do me a favor, let me know your prop size, I am really interested.
    Thanks.

dmontzsta
    mouzer, like that old man said, its just about having a good time. Trust me, it was no sweat off his back, he fixes everyones stuff. Hence the name "shadetree" He worked on 3 boats today and that was just an average trip to the lake. I am glad you got the boat wet, I hope you had a good time.
    see ya around.

mouzer
    Hey mouzer, no problem, you are very welcome. Shit happens, it is all about everyone having a good time. When you get those points, let me know and I will drop them in if you need any help.
    If you could do me a favor, let me know your prop size, I am really interested.
    Thanks. says ...OJ 12...15 cup

Riverat84
    oh yeah for sure! i'd like to thank him for tryin on my boat also....bassett burns are always shared!....lol i got my share also...mouzer....cant wait to see your boat back on the lake also, since i have a nice rock up in between my impellar blades....hope to see everyone soon!
    Reid