Thread: .WMV Help

LASERRAY
    How or where can I post a .WMV file and link to it from HB? I already tried uploading to ***boatPICS.Com but the file was to big.

572Daytona
    Did you try the media center here? I've posted some videos in there before but you may also run into a size limit there as well.

502procharger
    ray, i just changed the max file size for multimedia on ***boatpics. i made it 4 times as big. try it again and see if it works

LASERRAY
    Originally posted by 502procharger
    ray, i just changed the max file size for multimedia on ***boatpics. i made it 4 times as big. try it again and see if it works Thanks 502, i'll try it now.

LASERRAY
    ray, i just changed the max file size for multimedia on ***boatpics. i made it 4 times as big. try it again and see if it works No luck 502. The file is just too large. 13 megs. It's cool though. It's a repost that RD posted about 3 or 4 months ago. Any other ideas?

502procharger
    if you want to try to e-mail it to me i will see if i can get it posted for you 13 megs is big
    bcolombo@twcny.rr.com

LASERRAY
    if you want to try to e-mail it to me i will see if i can get it posted for you 13 megs is big
    bcolombo@twcny.rr.com Thanks 502. I'm sending it now.