Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CSI tonight (01/15)

FMluvswater
    (01/15) "Butterflied" Geek love. I'll be watching. I really love that show. I really love Grissom. That show has truly amazing special effects. (Plus there's the geek love and I'm sappy like that. )
    Member title and siggy changes are in order.

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    we are religious watchers also. we watch it in high definition widescreen, it's awesome.
    Omega

JetBoatRich
    I don't know why, but we missed it last night we usually watch every week

Hustler
    Originally posted by JetBoatRich
    I don't know why, but we missed it last night we usually watch every week
    It's tonight Rich

JetBoatRich
    Originally posted by Hustler
    It's tonight Rich
    today is Thursday isn't it, to many days off you forget what it is
    thanks Joe

FMluvswater
    Originally posted by OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    we are religious watchers also. we watch it in high definition widescreen, it's awesome.
    Omega
    I'm jealous. I just can't even fathom seeing Grissom ... oh dear God. Sigh.
    JBR- I was on a CSI message board last night and there was talk that a scheduling change had happened and that the new epi "Butterflied" was to air on Wednesday at 8 instead of Thursday at 9 - I was so mad cuz I don't watch tv on Wednesday and I thought I'd missed it. My local tv listings though say it is on tonight and when I found that out I was so happy I had to post it.
    Many fans of the show don't want character romances going on worried it'll take away from the fabulous crime stories. I think they can do both. I'm one who definitely wants the focus to remain on the crime stories but I can't help wanting them to bring on the geek love too! GRISSOM LOVES SARA! Tonight's episode (I'm spoilered- I have read some of the "Butterflied" script) is what some of us have been waiting for for a long time.

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    grissom gonna give Sara a pickle tickle???
    Omega

FMluvswater
    Originally posted by OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    grissom gonna give Sara a pickle tickle???
    Omega
    I wish!!!!! That would be too big a leap though. No, he's just gonna say some stuff that gives it all away. The victim will bear a striking resemblance to Sara and there will be other parallels too about the whole case and Grissom and Sara. The writing for this show is just superb as is the acting. The special effects are the icing on the cake. I really don't want the show to become a soap opera but it'd be good to know that Grissom and Sara have a life and are involved with each other afterhours/offscreen in the background of the show. Makes for interesting dynamics. It's geek love I'm tellin' ya!

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    that Sara has a big mouth. I bet she could suck a mean cock!!!
    Omega

FMluvswater
    LMAO! I don't think she'd be allowed to do that even on cable! But if she could and it was Grissom's ... well I'd wanna watch! Grissom is ALL man! The actor is hot enough but then add the sheer genius and brilliance of Grissom's mind ... I just love that! Whoever writes Grissom is my intellectual hero. Wow.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast