Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Diamond plate

BADBLOWN572
    I got all of my diamond plate at Joor Brothers in Corona. Good prices and they would shear it in whatever formation I wanted free of charge.

wsuwrhr
    Dude, come on.
    Pattons on Mission Blvd in Ontario. 988-6461. Talk to Jean in sales. I have seen rems.
    Brian

ryantparks
    I was at Sears and saw a new refrigerater that had diamond plate on it and I was thinking of doing it to mine in the garage so now I too know where to get it. Thanks

Bow Tie Omega
    Your local metal supply shop or recycling shop should have what you need. If you are in Temecula, you can hit Rancho Metals and Recycling Center on Jefferson next to Temecula Motorsports.

v-drive
    And in Irvine you have Industrial metal supply. I spend alot of time there and they have an extensive remnant dept. Bowtie omega do you need anything as I'm picking up a piece for your dash tomorrow..... v-drive

hack job
    Originally posted by superdave013
    Schoor metal in Anaheim. It's right on Kramer. They have a shit load of polished alum and some s.s. in the scrap section.
    iam with this. they are the place and they always have it in the rem. section cheep.

Bow Tie Omega
    Yeah man, look at matching material for the vents, let me know how much.....Thanks..Joe

THATJEFFGUY
    I got my diamond plate for the trailer at K&H Metals in Riverside on Main St.

LASERRAY
    Originally posted by OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    you know you can make a tow rope out of duct tape......seen it done. surprised the shit out of me.
    Omega (from the land of southern engineering) I saw a boat being towed by a 20' length of Nashua 357 duct tape. Granted, it was a Bayliner.

victorfb
    can you make diamond plate from duct tape?
    how about putting the mayo in with the tuna before you can it? better yet, feed the tuna the mayo.
    CALL STARKIST !!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast