Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How many Realtors do we have on the boards?

flat broke
    I was at the Pond yesterday for the new MLSAlliance rollout and it was crazy sitting in traffic on Katella. 90% of the cars were going to the pond, and thus involved in the real estate industry. It got me to thinking, how many of us on the boards are involved with the industry?
    Chris

Hallett19
    I am an agent with Dilbeck in La Canada, I guess a good follow up question for whoever is in real estate is who is busy in real estate ? I havent closed a good deal since October, a deal that has made me any kind of money at least.

al cole'holic
    The old lady is an agent
    Busy..?...put it this way, I don't think I've seen her since our last trip to Havasu.

572Daytona
    I'm a real estate agent, but not in California

NOTALENT
    Im starting classes this semester at golden west college for RE license.

al cole'holic
    Originally posted by Bropb16
    Im starting classes this semester at golden west college for RE license.
    Check out the Allied online classes, pretty sweet deal! I took the appraisal courses in 2000, and had the ball rolling on the online class...

Ivan Dan
    Ya RD is right...I'm an agent too.
    YA the Pond was a joke yesterday huh?!? I went to the morning one and was that not the biggest waste of time ever? They were basically teaching people how to use the internet. The new system is going to be A LOT better once its up and running with the bugs worked out. Remember when XMLSweb first came out they had so many bugs with it?
    Hey Flat broke what company do you work for? How long have you been in the business?
    Bropb16~ Give me a call when you get a chance I have a few questions for ya. I might be able to help you out and save you some time and headache.
    www.DanKaatz.com

BIGTYME
    I'm a REALTOR in San Diego. Wasn't too busy for december. Business is sure picking up though.
    San Diego Real Estate (www.EastCountyRealEstate.com)
    The golden rule for REALTORS. They always think they are busier than they really are. If your doing 4 or less deals a month you should be working less than 40hrs/week. 99% of Realtors think that when they have just one deal they are busy.

Ivan Dan
    Hey Scott~
    How many deals a month do you do? Do you have a few agents that work under you? How many deals did you do last year? Is the San Diego market still appreciating like mad?
    DAN
    www.DanKaatz.com

We are brokers specializing in real estate lending primarily in the commercial and hard money market through out California and Nevada. We also do residential A paper and Subprime loans. For our high end and repeat customers we will list property however rarely do we openly solicit listings ....its just not our thing.
    The hard money business and the small commercial loan business (up to 5 million ) is on fire...we are so busy!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast