Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone here from Minnesota

jockorace
    Duck,
    Mille Lacs could work, but I don't know what kind of places there are to cruise around to. I've never been there, so cannot really say.
    I would be willing to help orgainize a Poker Run at CrossLake or Gull Lake, both of which have at least 5 great Bar/Restaurants with good docks for card stops. They also have a few large 'Hot Spot' beaches to hang out and meet.
    Even though I know those lakes pretty good, it might help to be further east (still in Minnesota) so a few cheeseheads can attend. We could the reciprocate and go to thier Wabasha ? Lake event in Wisconsin. If this can happen, I know a group of fast outboards who will be there.
    (and probably spank us all ----they're FAST!!) Dave

mud duck
    I do not know much about Mille Lacs either. I drive past it on the way to the cabin eight to ten times a season, but have never actually been on the water. All I know is what I see from Hwy 169. I would probably participate in some event (Forest Lake, Gull Lake). However, I am not familar with Cross Lake. We also have the St. Croix and Mississippi to consider. I enjoy idling through the marinas once in awhile looking at the triple engine fountains and drooling (or maybe that is the alcohol). Anyhow, I have to get my boat back together before any firm plans can be made for this summer.

wowchad
    Could you MN guys clue me on to a few good boat shows up there?
    Milwaukee's sucked!!! The closest thing to a hot boat they had at the big boat show was a Crownline.
    It started to look good though....shame on me.
    Mn Howard Cat what are you looking to buy?
    Nordic is comming out with a Cat this year, them Howard or Ultra are the three I'm looking at for a purchase soon.
    Last years Liquid Jungle run was fun even though I broke my Baja.

wowchad
    How do you like your Ultra?
    Where is it?!?

mud duck
    Wowchad, I like my Ultra a lot. But there are so many brands out there that I would be happy with many of them. Ultra's are slightly heavier than some boats. Currently, my boat wont go. There is a large empty cavity in the rear that needs a new occupant to make the boat go. I hope I will be back ready to fly come June. We will see.

Mn Howard Cat
    [i]
    Mn Howard Cat what are you looking to buy?
    Nordic is comming out with a Cat this year, them Howard or Ultra are the three I'm looking at for a purchase soon.
    Last years Liquid Jungle run was fun even though I broke my Baja. [/B]
    I still don't know what's going to happen with my boat so as of now I have a Howard Cat with a big ass hole in the back but it would be fun to hook up with you guys this summer. Maybe the Miss st. croix poker run or some thing???

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123