Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2004 Ultra Girls

SoCal_fun
    My Wife got mine signed for me (didn't want me getting to close ).
    At least I got one though, and it does say to Larry...
    p.s. Crazy Hippy, it was good seeing you at the show. Glad you could make it down from Vegas!

Kwicherbichen
    Glad to hear you got it. Hopefully were going to be working on a bikini team poster in the very near future. Unfortunately I can't give'em away. I don't have the horsepower John has.

SUPERCREWJOHN
    I got mine signed The picture of Aimee doesnt really do her justice. She is much cutier than the picture and she is pretty cool too

75_Elim
    Originally posted by Kwicherbichen
    Glad to hear you got it. Hopefully were going to be working on a bikini team poster in the very near future. Unfortunately I can't give'em away. I don't have the horsepower John has.
    If you need a "Classic" style of boat for the poster.....Count me in! Aimee was way cool at the show and it would be great to have her take pics onboard the old school boat ! Hell, I just wanna meet her again...Who am I kidding

Kwicherbichen
    Originally posted by 75_Elim
    If you need a "Classic" style of boat for the poster.....Count me in! Aimee was way cool at the show and it would be great to have her take pics onboard the old school boat ! Hell, I just wanna meet her again...Who am I kidding
    There is a strong possiblity that I will schedule some model shoots with the team and if I keep Kwicherbichen.com up I may do some for "Babe of the Month" when things warm up a bit more.

75_Elim
    Originally posted by Kwicherbichen
    There is a strong possiblity that I will schedule some model shoots with the team and if I keep Kwicherbichen.com up I may do some for "Babe of the Month" when things warm up a bit more.
    I'm there !! I can hold those reflector boards and stuff for ya Or the towel for the girls as they change

Kwicherbichen
    Originally posted by 75_Elim
    I'm there !! I can hold those reflector boards and stuff for ya Or the towel for the girls as they change
    Get in line

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12