Thread: Can't access my screen name ???

Jetmate
    Well, for the past 3 days I have been unable to log on. I forgot the password and when I have it emailed to my addy, I never get it ?? Anybody else having any problems ? Well I registered this new name for now I guess.
    Formerly Checkmate1

***boat
    You said you were checkmate1? I got the help request for checkmate, but not checkmate1.
    ***boat

sidewound
    WTF!

GlastronGuy

gigamurph
    Yeah; it's been two or three weeks since I could log on with my CompuServe screenname. I keep gettin' an "Error In Processing Request" message with a bunch of data and Cold Fusion info accompanying it. I have to pull Hot Boat up under my wife's CS screenname (on the same computer), but then I can log on under my Hot Boat screenname. Same thing happened last year about this time. Pain in the butt; but I'll make do! They couldn't figure it out last year and it mysteriously fixed itself, so I keep hopin'..... Other than that, it's mostly good!

what's going on with this site...first you cant access your screen name, then you cant logon, then the site completely takes a shit?
    this is too funny! but it really gives me the shitz when it happens to me!todd

and whats even funnier,...i bet that when you are having these problems, you "CAN" logon to upload photos though! ask the "MAN" to explain that one!

GlastronGuy
    Originally posted by toddnjuzz
    and whats even funnier,...i bet that when you are having these problems, you "CAN" logon to upload photos though! ask the "MAN" to explain that one!
    Two separate servers?

gigamurph
    shhhhh.....don't tell the man, but whatever he did between midnight and now fixed the proplem I was havin' and now I don't have to sneak in under my wife's CompuServe screenname.....shhhhh.....In other words.....YOU SCREWED UP AND LET ME IN THE FRONT DOOR!
    BTW, thanx!