Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jeep Rescue

Dr. Eagle
    Jeep Rescue (http://autoshow.edmunds.yahoo.com/ne.....leftnav.21.*)
    I know a lot of folks here like the H2 Hummer, as do I. But I am really liking the new Jeep concept car, the Rescue.

Forkin' Crazy
    Pretty damn cool! Ought to get good milage with the Cummins too.

SoCal_fun
    I'll take one...............
    Hey, that was one of those 3 word posts... well, it was until I messed it up. Oh well! :frown:

superV
    Being a Jeep lover Ill Take One for Sure that thing is BAD ASS! Wonder How it tows cuz we know its got the power

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by SoCal_fun
    I'll take one...............
    Hey, that was one of those 3 word posts... well, it was until I messed it up. Oh well! :frown:
    Keep trying!!!!!!

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by superV
    Being a Jeep lover Ill Take One for Sure that thing is BAD ASS! Wonder How it tows cuz we know its got the power
    Sounds like it'll have the power and the drivetrain. I'd consider getting rid of the 01 burb w the 8.1 for that dude. Then I'd have an all jeep family....
    It's about time they joined the other manufacturers with a full size offering. And it is nice it has the Cummins.

little rowe boat
    Thats a good looking ride,another plus is the diesel power plant.

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by little rowe boat
    Thats a good looking ride,another plus is the diesel power plant.
    Looks to me like it'll be heavier duty than the H2...for towing and stuff like that.

dorC
    The neat thing is that Chrysler has shown a willingness to make concept vehicles production vehicles. Of course, it won't have the CTD and the big wheels, but otherwise it looks production ready. I could see it the the 5.7hemi as a replacement for the Grand Cherokee.

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by dorC
    The neat thing is that Chrysler has shown a willingness to make concept vehicles production vehicles. Of course, it won't have the CTD and the big wheels, but otherwise it looks production ready. I could see it the the 5.7hemi as a replacement for the Grand Cherokee.
    I don't think it is a replacement for the Grand Cherokee. The GC is more in the mid size class like the Envoy, trailblazer or Explorer. The Rescue is on a par with the Burb, expedition/Excursion, Hummer.
    I think it is intended as an augment to the line, equivelant to one of the other large SUVs, a product that jeep has not tried to compete with before.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast