Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Pocket Bikes!!!Great pit bike Cheap

NOTALENT
    Hey Guys check these out on ebay...I just ordered one. My friends neighbor bought one and let me ride it and I was hooked. They kick ass. Its just as fast as the xr50. and a hell of alot cheaper with shipping included I paid $320.00 man there awesome. Great for tail gate partys.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=47352

svlperry
    those things are bad ass do u know if they have a website

NOTALENT
    from what i have found there is no website...they are lookin for wholesale people to distribute. They come straight from japan. I have seen them in the recycler going for around 600-1000. but man I tell ya they run real sweet...

superV
    Originally posted by Bropb16
    Hey Guys check these out on ebay...I just ordered one. My friends neighbor bought one and let me ride it and I was hooked. They kick ass. Its just as fast as the xr50. and a hell of alot cheaper with shipping included I paid $320.00 man there awesome. Great for tail gate partys.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=47352
    So which one did you get.How big are im 210lbs and 5'9.Do you find it hard to ride?

NOTALENT
    Originally posted by superV
    So which one did you get.How big are im 210lbs and 5'9.Do you find it hard to ride?
    I got the black one. They come with the decals but its an option to put them on. I did not find it hard to ride same as an xr50. im 165 5'10 it was awesome though..Once I rode it I went straight to the computer and ordered it. I really liked the fact that it had front and rear disc brakes. I am buying another one for my nephew. He will love this thing.

superV
    I got the black one. They come with the decals but its an option to put them on. I did not find it hard to ride same as an xr50. im 165 5'10 it was awesome though..Once I rode it I went straight to the computer and ordered it. I really liked the fact that it had front and rear disc brakes. I am buying another one for my nephew. He will love this thing.
    Sweet I think ill try one out. 165 5'10 Dang make a guy feel like shit bean poll J/K

NOTALENT
    for that price u cant go wrong...it is pretty much the same size as the 50 so if u can ride one of those ur cool...When i first saw it I thought it would lag on getting up to speed but it got there pretty quick. just give a push of with the feet and ur gone.

svlperry
    from what i have found there is no website...they are lookin for wholesale people to distribute. They come straight from japan. I have seen them in the recycler going for around 600-1000. but man I tell ya they run real sweet... where at in so cal i would like to go and pick 1 up straight from them

flat broke
    Just poped a blue one at $353.
    Can't beat the pice, now I'll wait and see the quality of the goods. I'll be emailing the seller to see if I can pick up in person to save on shipping... Call me cheap
    Chris

OCStoker
    I just bid on one. They look like a blast.

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast