Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Got rear ended again...

78Eliminator
    The second time in two years. I swear to god, I am going to get killed one of these times. Jesus. I was going like 5 mph in rush hour traffic and the next thing I know I am half way up some buicks ass. I ruined the car in front of me and also the ranger who hit me. My rear bumper is ruined, so is the front and the grill. The bed made contact with the cab and bent it up. The tailgate doesn't close and my trailer hitch is bent. This is just what I noticed after a breif walk around. Totally ****ed up my truck. Only two years old with 50,000 miles and two accidents now. At least no one was hurt. Both the person in front of me and the person who hit me barely spoke english. Lucky me.

j-rod
    Is that the one that's for sale ?
    Are you dropping the price now?

little rowe boat
    Hopefully the person that rearended you was insured.

78Eliminator
    Yeah, they were both insured.

mirvin
    Sorry dude. That sucks. At least your not hurt.
    Mirvin

little rowe boat
    If the damage is pretty bad, maybe the ins. co. will total it.

Bense468
    Go run it into a wall right now. Get that frame bent. Sorry to hear about that. It sucks when that happens

78Eliminator
    Well here is the deal. The truck seems to drive ok, but the bed is bent up and the tailgate does not close right. The bed rammed into the cab, so there is body damage there, so the bed is going to have to be removed and replaced. I hope they total it, in fact, I am going to try to make them. I intended to sell this thing and get a diesel truck that would tow my boat a little easier, but now, there is no way I am going ot be able to sell this truck to anyone. Who wants to buy a truck that has been in an accident where the bed and cab were damaged????? Nobody. I might have to hire a lawyer. I don't want this truck any more. I bought this truck less than two years ago. I bought it new because, I wanted a NEW truck. This was the first new vehicle I have ever purchased and now it's ruined....

Dr. Eagle
    Dude, that totally sucks.
    I had that happen to a new car a long time ago, the first new car I ever bought. It was ruined, and the accidents were not my nor my wifes fault. The body shop never did get it right......
    Sorry....

fourspeednup
    If you're in CA, you can choose which repair shop gives an estimate. Find the most expensive one and take it there. Sorry to hear about your predicament but lets see some pics:frown:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast