Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: HIDDENSHORES trailer forsale..spam

cheezpanel
    Hey Toby,
    Just got back from HS. I was talking to a guy behind me who worked at the gate last year and he was telling me about the management. He's heard him many times say "there are over 200 people on the waiting list, so if anyone bitches, etc...tell them to leave." Those security guys are not cool either. They assume everyone who makes a mistake and doesn't abide by one of their 842 rules and regulations is doing it on purpose. Oh well, what do you do? Anyways, how much would you take for the awning?

TOBTEK
    Originally posted by cheezpanel
    Hey Toby,
    Just got back from HS. I was talking to a guy behind me who worked at the gate last year and he was telling me about the management. He's heard him many times say "there are over 200 people on the waiting list, so if anyone bitches, etc...tell them to leave." Those security guys are not cool either. They assume everyone who makes a mistake and doesn't abide by one of their 842 rules and regulations is doing it on purpose. Oh well, what do you do? Anyways, how much would you take for the awning?
    I was VERY disapointed with there LACK or desire to help a long time customer. I felt like a A-hole for even asking to have a friend assume my spot if they purchase our trailer. If I could have at the time, I would have hooked up the trailer and told them to pack sand! I've cooled off now Its a shame to have such rude individuals running the coolest spot on the lower river! IF the trailer sells...how about 1500.00? seeing that its all of 6-7 months old. This all depends IF we get the actual home there and If the trailer sells.....

cheezpanel
    I'll keep that in mind. I've been there since they first started developing the place, and they could give 2 shits about me. Never been late w/ rent, etc. When are you guys going out again? I met some people in the trailer next to yours last night, but don't remember their names. My buddy knew one of them from High School. You already got another cart?

pebo
    Sound like the same old s**t at the Islander in Havasu, and by the way same Managment. They could care less if you stay or leave. Just my .02. Was there for 8 years, picked out a new place to boat this year.

TOBTEK
    Originally posted by cheezpanel
    I'll keep that in mind. I've been there since they first started developing the place, and they could give 2 shits about me. Never been late w/ rent, etc. When are you guys going out again? I met some people in the trailer next to yours last night, but don't remember their names. My buddy knew one of them from High School. You already got another cart?
    You must have meet Fred and Libby.....VERY nice peep's! They just got married as well. Yes, I have started building a new Yamaha LIMO cart...was painting the rockers this morning as a matter a fact gonna be twice a blingy as the last one cant wait! Have to make a call right now to a vender I have found that makes a 18HP & 81ft pounds of torque with a AC system? sounds fun. We will be out there sometime soon, not sure when though how about you?

cheezpanel
    I think we'll be heading down in 2 weeks, like the 20th. I'll be sure to stop by if I see that you guys might be there.

Im sorry guys, but anyone who is willing to put their money into a place with a manager like John who can call the shots just because he thinks he is king shit should really think twice. He has absolutey no business ethics what-so-ever. Dont get me wrong, H-S is a very nice place now but I have been going there since 78 and it was way better when it was simple and Gaylord was the manager. I know of several peaple that have bad stories about Jackass John, he is nothing but crap in our book. I say sit on your money and wait till they come back down to earth on prices because its coming and alot of peolple are going to loose their asses on the park models. Sorry for the rant.
    F.J.

cheezpanel
    Originally posted by FryJet
    Im sorry guys, but anyone who is willing to put their money into a place with a manager like John who can call the shots just because he thinks he is king shit should really think twice. He has absolutey no business ethics what-so-ever. Dont get me wrong, H-S is a very nice place now but I have been going there since 78 and it was way better when it was simple and Gaylord was the manager. I know of several peaple that have bad stories about Jackass John, he is nothing but crap in our book. I say sit on your money and wait till they come back down to earth on prices because its coming and alot of peolple are going to loose their asses on the park models. Sorry for the rant.
    F.J.
    I couldn't agree w/ you more. My friend had a place there when it was Imperial Oasis. We could just drive in and park in the lot and sleep in the back of the truck if we had to. It is nice now, but you walk around on pins and needles. The main thing is that I can bring kids there and they can walk around by themselves and I don't have to constantly worry about them. In 4 or 5 yrs when my daughter is out of the house hopefully there will be a spot for us somewhere else. I haven't even put up a permanent awning for the boat because you never know what kind of "problem" you may have there and get so pissed that you may be told or want to leave. Also, you're right about the economy. I was talking to a guy there that said he remembers 20 or so yrs ago when it took a shit and you could by boats, trailers, toys, etc from people at Imperial super cheap because they couldn't afford payments. You have a space there now?

TOBTEK
    Originally posted by FryJet
    F.J.
    FRYJET...I agree with you about H/S's customer relations (or lack of!) The ONLY reason we tolerate the management is that its the cleanest, safest, closest spot to us here in San Diego. We really like the people that stay there, We have as much fun booze cruising at night in the golfcarts as we do at the sandbar during the day. Its great for the kids ( even though we dont have any YET) with all the scheduled activities, ect.
    NOT sure I agree with your thoughts about the homes coming DOWN in price in the future....or should I say I HOPE YOUR WRONG. Five or so years ago, I could have bought a brandnew home there for 55K...I thought they were nuts at the time. Last year at this same time, I also though the 108K was crazy expensive. NOW the cheapest NEW home forsale is way out in the "outback" section with NO view of the water at all for a low starting price of $143K for a single wide and needs some upgrades to be livable OR they have a nice doublewide for 189K OR a 3BR/ba for 225K WITH NO VIEW OF WATER! How about the single wide by the small launch ramp, corner lot in the C section...SOLD for 250K...that nuts!
    The deal is that they are done with 200 homes now, there will be apx 400 total and that it PERIOD! When they get done with the new resturant and Rec center in the near future I fill and hope that the prices will go much higher. Take HavasuSprings for example.....You cant get a trailer for under 300K. The old principles of supply and demand apply here. We the general public set the stage for a given objects pricing....IF nobody liked or wanted one they wouldnt go up in value. I also thought our house was over priced 2 1/2 years ago and now its doubled in value.....GIVEN all that, H/S is a awesome place once you get by the butt hole upper management..........

TOBTEK
    BUY ME PLEASE.......

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast