I have been looking to relocate back out west for some time but have been unable to find a job in my field paying the same as I make now I am a Non Destructive Engineerer, Commercial Diver, and a AWS Certified welding inspector working as a QA/QC Mgr for for two large Machine Works and Fabercation Mills. I have 12yrs ex. and have worked my way through all the ranks. I was just made an offer with a company in Las Vegas as Senior Project Manager for a company called Wetern Technologys. My problem is they came back at $25hr :frown: knowing I make $35 now. They said that is typ for the area. They have an ex. benfits package and will provide 100% relocation. Along with a 100% up 6% match on my 401K. So as you can see we are talking about a large diff. in pay. They will provide a $300 a month car al. and $.32 a mile. I will save alittle on income tax but will I spend it on other goods or is there really a benifit from the lack of state tax in the area Housing seems to be cheep in the Henderson area where I would want to live and when doing some research I find that 40K is the av. income for a family of 4in Vegas. That just does not seem right to me. I really want to get back out west but feel like I would be talking a step back. Other than the pay I really like the scope of the job. Any input would be great:wink: BTW I can find Work in SoCal for the same pay but feel I would still be losing due to the taxes and high cost of living